2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Supreme is truly the sheep brand

cats rocking Wise Potato Chip beanies, Campbell Soup tees because Supreme made them :lol:

and you see the cats buying it and a lot of them look they never even talked to a girl

Last edited:
Supreme is truly the sheep brand

cats rocking Wise Potato Chip beanies, Campbell Soup tees because Supreme made them
laugh.gif

and you see the cats buying it and a lot of them look they never even talked to a girl
Dudes at Supreme google images of past celebrities and put it on T-shirt and it sells out in minutes
laugh.gif

Yeah those. Have there been a full shot? I can't remember. Trying to figure what the lining is gonna be like.

yeah somewhere in this thread someone posted them but the splatter which I assume is supposed to be hunting blood splatter kills it for me...too morbid

only supreme stuff i like is the red crewneck that just says supreme but i never tried to buy that **** cause its too hyped... gimme 10 deep or UNDFTD over that stuff anyday

They are definitely inspired by the first BAs, but they are an official 510 skateshop collab. Still on the fence but i just wish it wasnt all camo. wish they broke it up with some black or brown. 

Back
Top Bottom