2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i remember dudes in here busting that with the Koziks when they released...all kinds of feelings were hurt in here. :lol:  what shouldnt be overlooked is the info in this post. Its definitely gonna impact whether or not I cop the brickhouses in the future (i wont)
Thank you sir. It matters to some people I am sure

Repped stillin that reselling shark attitude isn't welcome round these parts, type yeezy, jb into your satnav for directions to a place you'll be more comfortable $450 preorder :smh:

Looking forward to picking up Floridas and snake eyes over the tiffs personally, over rated and over hyped.

Haha I unDS those shoes. And when I mean those I mean those specific ones. I bought the other pair with the better box. I swapped in the extra laces. Think they look better with the olive laces
I remember when I told someone in here I had tried on their pair of iguanas they bought from Transport
laugh.gif
I remember that...repped for the good times 
laugh.gif
 Iguana dunks were so underrated IMO

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fam you really went and dug up the posts lol

Repped.

I think FootTraffic responded like "No way. Really?"

haha

currently waiting for my YOTH to be delivered. kinda hope they're delivered before I leave for my lab  
eyes.gif

Iguana's are underrated, was alittle disappointed when I bought them though. Wanted to camo print to be more pronounced. Seriously considering buying the 510, gum sole and camo is hard to pass up

cal surf received their shipment... droppin em in an hour 25 minutes... im gonna call in an hour 26 minutes :lol:

Last edited:
Preorders for tiffs are comin in around 350-400 right now, part of me thinks resellers are just trying to make too much and the other half says these are gonna be a pain in the *** to cop

Snake Eyes are copped, the faux snakeskin looks a bit more premium than the brickhouses. Any idea on a release date?

Just got my concord dunks in.. I'm just crossing sb's off my list one at a time..

For what's left..

C N C's
De la highs
Space jams
Huxtables
And a few other gr's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom