2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

GOT to gave those McRad's!! Does anyone know any UK stores that get SB quickstrikes? I know supreme got the krampus, so will they get all quickstrikes?

Last edited:
to everyone that has the when pigs fly dunks, do they come with the blue laces i've been seeing?

^ that sux.

anyone kno where i can find some blue SB laces?

edit: nvm

Last edited:
Last edited:

Iffy on these gotta see them in person, lighting makes a big difference. I hope those 'McRads' are like recent QS need those joints in my life since I passed on the WPF. Think I would wear the McRad more anyway.

Iffy on these gotta see them in person, lighting makes a big difference. I hope those 'McRads' are like recent QS need those joints in my life since I passed on the WPF. Think I would wear the McRad more anyway.
I'm looking forward to those McRads as well. The concept is just too dope. That's why I'm hoping these will sit.

Was able to grab my pairs today.

Black laces don't look too bad but I think I still have my heart set on blue.

Last edited:
Local skate shop in TX just got a shipment of the Nike SB Doernbecher Highs... so if you missed out last year you still have a fair chance to grab em.

^ In store I'd imagine but give them a call. Index skate shop. I got my pair via the NDC release last year so I'm good.

Brooklyn Projects (Melrose) is gonna be doing Phone Orders starting at 3pm PST for those that wanna give it a shot.

I believe they're gonna be charging $138.

This Release Is SOOOOO Buttery :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I Haven't Felt Suede Like This On An SB Release Since The Pee Wee's Dropped 8)

*NOT FOR SALE

Got The Original CNCPTs Pack Too.... Setup Is ILL ....... The Board Is Too Damn Dope!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom