2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I hope they release some all suede highs this year with the same type of suede they used on the WPFs. I just cant see myself rockin pink shoes much but that suede looks so nice.

any pix of GR pairs with the fullylaced laces?

got the shoes already, waitin on the laces n just wanted to see how they looked...

Lot of markdowns on CCS: http://shop.ccs.com/_-_/keyword-nike+sb+shoes?cm=brandnikesb

Mint Highs:$59.99

Venoms: $69.99

Sequoias: $69.99

Jades: $59.99

Challenge Reds: $69.99

Free shipping coupon: LKS63JAN

Was supposed to be done with shoes for the month, but I couldn't pass on Mint Highs for $59.99.  Finally caved, lol.  Just need the Anthracites to drop in price, those and the Charcoal/Gold Highs are the next few on my list of wants.

The Challenge Reds are piff, might cop depending on the outcome of the Nike Basketball releases tomorrow.

Challenge reds are better in person....That blue outsole makes them pop. Unds mine during christmas eve and got a ton of compliments...

Called Them An They Said The Online Release Isn't Coming With Blue Laces Or The Lacelocks Only Instore Only Hope This Help I Already Got Mine So No Sweat Here

Really? I see this after I spend 185 off ebay. :smh:

Will they take phone orders tomorrow? :nerd:

Last edited:
Don't know how well the colors will show up for you guys ( posting from mobile) but here are the lace Swaps.

Just Blue

Also did purple just to see how it would look... I actually like it better.

Don't know how well the colors will show up for you guys ( posting from mobile) but here are the lace Swaps.

Just Blue

Also did purple just to see how it would look... I actually like it better.

Those just blue laces look pretty good. Not exactly cnctps blue, but close enough huh??

Yeah it's pretty close. It's maybe 1 or 2 shades off.

Here's white for the dude that asked up there.

Think I'm gonna yank the blue laces out of my Gold Rails.  Have yet to even unDS them, lol.
unDS them. They are one of my favorite shoes ever, I beat mine to the ground. The Royal Blue contrasts so well with the off white and the tan. 

Wow 11 and 11.5 sold out instantly. They gave a fixed link and the price was back to 130. Grabbed a 12 at least to size swap if I just cant fit em. Otherwise someone will get em for a buck thirty.

Back
Top Bottom