2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

First people have already started camping now people in here thinking about reporting sb shops for changing over retail. What next lol

a skate shop about an hour away is making people buy a pair of sb's  just to be able to enter their raffle 
sick.gif

Wow this thread has definitely changed the how much would they resale for question, the will people buy for that question, and my new favorite what retailers are carrying them [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The hype is real!!!!!!

Last edited:
Lol so the SB line has no type of market outside of states?

There are a handful of tier zero shops getting these in Europe, and Hanon said that Niketown London will be the best chance for a pair since they got most of the stock. Hanon isn't getting them and this was the info from the shop owner.

as much as I respect Sharkin for being a stand up guy and helping people with that list. he just narrowed the playing field big time. resellers dream

Last edited:
as much as I respect Sharkin for being a stand up guy and helping people with that list. he just narrowed the playing field big time. resellers dream

resellers buy in quantity, i highly doubt they will be callin all these shops with the hopes of landing 1 pair

you dont have to worry about resellers, you just have MORE competition with the casual buyer now, who is armed with a bit more info.

I kinda think these are dope. Considering stopping by classic to pick these up. Tiffs are going to be crazy at this spot. But they're legit, $110 fcfs.

Back
Top Bottom