2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I can't believe the lack of love for the Blue Heros' they are
pimp.gif
IMO

I can see these being a Dunk that people really want a few years down the road and regret passing on them
they look good in those on feet pics, wasnt feeling em before but prolly be scooping em soon 
smokin.gif

I might be the only person who thinks this, but I don't blame smaller shops charging above box price for these. pretty sure the majority of people buying from these shops don't support them at all or just for hyped up kicks. gotta make up the difference for the stuff that just sits and doesn't sell. like if I had a shop and you don't support me any other day, why should I hook you up?

but it's cool to see that one shop from a few pages asking people to email receipts saying they've bought from them before.

Last edited:
If you are in the DMV, both Palace 5ive (DC) and Palace 5ive (VA) are FCFS. They open at 11am on Saturday. If it wasn't supposed to be all sleet and ice tomorrow, I'd consider camping out as of today.

Lurkers are jumping with joy.

Exactly.....

And the list is posted after I spent the last week or so calling stores from Conn to Idaho. Most of my early 2000s go-to SB stores are out of business. Lurkers should paypal you a few bucks since they don't have to cold call stores now....

However, not many stores doing phone orders.

Yup graduated in 2007; I Van Wilder-ed til I was 25
laugh.gif

Loved it up there but would never wanna live in Happy Valley; AF1982 is also a PSUer, he is currently there now

nice man. '01 here. i guess i'm kinda old.

yeah i have season tickets and my parents still live there so i'm home for holidays and home games and whatnot but i could never live there again.

PSU transfer lol. 
We are......
pimp.gif

Can't believe I missed the Penn State talk

I can't believe the lack of love for the Blue Heros' they are :pimp: IMO

I can see these being a Dunk that people really want a few years down the road and regret passing on them
Man I really do like that Chargers powder blue color and the gum bottom is always a delicacy but I just don't ever wear that color...I'll probably end up hoping I would have got a pair, especially with them going on disco

Ive seen some detailed pics and 1 youtube vid of the BHMs. Suede is looking terrible but I could be wrong....whats everyone's thoughts? Thinking of copping soon after I move a few pairs this week!
I hope not but I'll let you know on Thursday, my pair from SPoT should be in then

I gotta stay up on this now. I was hoping to pay $75 to RNSD to secure my reservation but they started accepting RSVP's with zero announcement a day before they were originally going to so now I'm f'd. This was suppose to be the boyfriend's Valentine's Day present.

I like how people are cool with shops charging over retail. Forget that son. It's not my fault that these shops can't push the GRs that they agreed to sell through contract with nike. Can't stand taxing from retail shops. Then they don't list what item they sold so you can't take it to nike and complain. FOH with that.

Presenting the Nike SB Diamond Dunk High Quickstrike // The raffle for this highly anticipated release will take place in-store today from 4-7PM with the winners being notified via phone on Saturday February 8th // Good Luck

I like how people are cool with shops charging over retail. Forget that son. It's not my fault that these shops can't push the GRs that they agreed to sell through contract with nike. Can't stand taxing from retail shops. Then they don't list what item they sold so you can't take it to nike and complain. FOH with that.
I'd rather support a small store charging over box price than a reseller..

Store Info:
2253 Westwood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064
Phone Orders | 310.446.5527
Monday - Saturday | 11AM - 7PM
Sunday | Closed

you obviously don't understand how Nike strong arms shops to not only try and attain an SB account but to also maintain and keep it, let alone get QS and limited releases.

I don't have a problem with shops charging "slightly" over box for these or any QS. It's when they begin to charge excessive amounts that an issue occurs.

And yes paying a shop > a reseller

I'd rather support a small store charging over box price than a reseller..
I'd rather get a small store's nike account revoked for trying some bs like this lol. Call me petty, but I'm a stickler for principle. I'm not knocking anyone's hustle, but IMO those small shops are no better than stores that sell out of the backdoor. But that's a whole nother argument. Nike isn't going to be taking a lot of sh*t this year though. Prime example: DTLR.

Of course I'm underestimating this release 
laugh.gif
, gonna be real salty come RD if I get nothing

Back
Top Bottom