2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

As cool as it is that they are doin that to ghost chairs, they are still charging 250 for em.

If anyone in ATX knows how releases usually go down at Tekgnar pm me please,I just moved here.

As cool as it is that they are doin that to ghost chairs, they are still charging 250 for em.

If anyone in ATX knows how releases usually go down at Tekgnar pm me please,I just moved here.
250?! Why camping to pay pre-order/ resale prices?!

NTNY will hopefully be beast/reseller free this weekend courtesy of JB.

"so you're telling me there's a chance" - Lloyd Christmas

theres-a-chance-o.gif

What's the point of writing an essay on a sneaker forum... Can't you express yourself using less words and gifs.? Dudes in here act like they love to eat hot dogs w/o the bun. It's Crazy, filling up the thread w/ a bunch of non sense.

Is selling them on your kixify page for 225 when pairs are ending on ebay for under retail what you call "helping people out"?
I got anything you could possibly want, for a price as "legit" as your own. :p :rolleyes

GTFHO with you buying and selling in the thread, holmes.

Lmao Im down to help ppl on NT not hypebeasts on kixify. They keep my pockets full and my shoe collection going though so I dont mind them haha. And ive helped folks in this thread since ive been on here so im not worried about how you feel real talk.

Just thought I should show ppl what happens when you f*** someone over on eBay [emoji]128526[/emoji]
RIP 100% Feedback

anybody lookin for pairs in maryland U First is gettin them.
  • 10490 Campus Way SouthLargo, MD 20774

Back
Top Bottom