mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

YOU GUYS ARE INCREDIBLE
roll.gif
Its obvious you messing...lmao...

Im gonna throw out there if anyone wants to trade me their Prelude 1s for 2 pair of tiffs. lol

Damn, 48 deep and only 50 something pair...you know for a fact the #10 person in line today is gonna be #50 soemthing tomorrow...lol
They are keeping a list and you must be there every 2 hours or you will be removed from it

I need tagged posts of at least 5 pairs of used GR SBs you own and your used skate deck then I'll forward you info.

49a9de1c93645690b3384d3b9de20247.jpg

08cc27cf82a198d1a216ea776797ac6f.jpg

7eb10co-long-sleeve-tiffany-dunk-tshirt-01-570x473.jpg

nike-dunk-tiffany-shirt.jpg

timthumb.php

13917058238331053794093.jpeg

tifftees.jpg

How do you guys feel about the clothing that's dropping with the kicks? Feel like the Undefeated collab has the most potential heard it might be a in store exclusive though. Everything else is okay I guess. Do you guys know any stores with their own dope exclusive tees or clothing for sale during the release?
I got the Nike SB white/aqua and black/black shirts if anyone is looking to cop.

white in S, M, L, XL

black in M & L

PM me cuz im not about to backtrack 60 pages an hour later.

I can't wait till next week when the infrared 6's come out...most of you will be back in the JB threads lol

Camo on shoes isn't beast worthy anymore, and the camo on the 510s doesn't look that put together

They'll be an easy cop for anyone who wants em.

I need tagged posts of at least 5 pairs of used GR SBs you own and your used skate deck then I'll forward you info.
I'm doing something similar for the Kobe 9s tomorrow..

Send me a tagged pic of your torn achilles along with a tagged pic of your Doctor's note that outlines the surgical procedure.  Also need a pic of you on crutches sitting sideline at your team's bball game.

Then I will give you the links.

Camo on shoes isn't beast worthy anymore, and the camo on the 510s doesn't look that put together

They'll be an easy cop for anyone who wants em.
Hope so. Those will look beast with some shorts and a white tee in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom