2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Had these in cart at 5:05 PST, site crashed when trying to submit order. Then cart jacked and I **** you not I just checked out at 6:20 am PST as they somehow came back into my cart. Don't know how, don't care, first release in a LONG damn time.
Sounds like what I went through lol. I gave up on it after failing at launch time. Then was about to get some 3M Snakes for cheap on eBay, and thought wth I'll give it one more time and went through the same ordeal you just went through. Huh... weirdness. 
laugh.gif

GOT THROUGH NDC!

My chart items kept popping back up off and on. I was able to add a pair of socks and my gift card before the release and after 1.27 hours got them!

KEEP TRYING PEOPLE!

Holy crap the 11.5 Dunks and the random pair of BHM socks (which i DID NOT add to my cart) just randomly showed back up in my cart.  Check out complete. had to buy the socks because i didn't want to risk screwing things up by trying to remove the socks

TO THE DUDE W MY NAME, STILLIN, AND MINTS NAME IN HIS MOUTH.

YOU ACT LIKE I CANT THESE FOR RETAIL.

I MAYBE SALTY BC OF THE NDC ISSUES.

BUT U ACT LIKE I HAVENT BUILT NETWORKS AND CONNECTS

FROM BEING ON NT FOR YEARS AND JUST BEING RESPECTFUL AND CHILL WITH PEOPLE.

I GUARANTEE YOU I WILL GET ME PAIR FOR RETAIL.

AND THEN YOU WILL HAVE MY PERMISSION TO DIE

i got 2 pairs of NDC! oh yeah Im hype. I used diff addresses, names, billing etc. of course. 

how do you guys know you were cart jacked?

a bunch of times of refreshing on ndc and there was nothing in my cart, although i knew i added it

i just kept on hitting cart and it was still there, so keep trying

TO THE DUDE W MY NAME, STILLIN, AND MINTS NAME IN HIS MOUTH.

YOU ACT LIKE I CANT THESE FOR RETAIL.

I MAYBE SALTY BC OF THE NDC ISSUES.

BUT U ACT LIKE I HAVENT BUILT NETWORKS AND CONNECTS

FROM BEING ON NT FOR YEARS AND JUST BEING RESPECTFUL AND CHILL WITH PEOPLE.

I GUARANTEE YOU I WILL GET ME PAIR FOR RETAIL.

AND THEN YOU WILL HAVE MY PERMISSION TO DIE
Dude really out the Bane line
nthat.gif
laugh.gif

Crazy talk.
Went back to bed.good thing I was keeping up with the thread on my phone. since everyone was saying they checked out in NDC.
Got up to plug wireless router,
opened browser went to nikestore
Checked cart, hit paypal and placed order. Email received
Good looking NT :D

Pair I had since 8 was still in my cart. Cleared my cache/cookies and was able to log back in and just used Paypal to checkout(CC method was giving errors)...Wanted to add shipping codes but didn't want to risk it anymore lol.

Last edited:
Yes!!!!! Also got through!!!! FTW!!! Persistence is key! NDC is the ****!!! So freakin happy right now!!!! I swear, I was gonna give up like 10 times but didnt. Best day ever.

Back
Top Bottom