2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

you guys shouldnt have anything to worry about until nike tweets they are sold out.

I'm getting site down on ndc after mutiple errors and "timed out" in line.... I should just quit and take the L right?

just got through on ndc mobile. kept it in my cart from 8 am. just make sure youre logged in before you worry about being cart jacked
yeah - think that is probably what happened to me. i added to the cart by 8:05, and then when i tried to check out it wasn't there, so i thought i got cart jacked. what actually probably happened is i got logged out somehow. despite multiple times "getting in line" again, i think what i actually bought was the original pair.

Ghost all of a sudden , it's called breakfast, go hit the gym thicke, you do that brah, might help with the salt, lol what a joke, still719, sry I got 3 pairs for $450, I'll post my first pic when I get my pair at noon, then all 3 when I get the other 2 on Monday or tues, suck it

so you can't post an order confirmation to shut me up?

Waiting on Nike on the phone...shoes was in the cart just finally went through ask to update my card but nothing was one placed the order and order success!! Checked my online banking and Nike is there and received my confirmation email!! YEEEEE! Over 10 years in Niketalk and i finally listened lol...I hanged in there. Good morning/night NT FAM. Good luck to all out there!

Check out time: 

Order Date/Time: 02/08/14 6:30AM

Last edited:
Ghost all of a sudden , it's called breakfast, go hit the gym thicke, you do that brah, might help with the salt, lol what a joke, still719, sry I got 3 pairs for $450, I'll post my first pic when I get my pair at noon, then all 3 when I get the other 2 on Monday or tues, suck it
:lol: werent you suppose pic way back when you got them for $190? or whatever the price was

Nike finally coming through after 1 hour 
nthat.gif

I wouldn't be too excited, even if you got the order confirmation, with all the site problems.  I got my order confirmation but I'm not going to celebrate until I get the shipping e-mail.

NDC order submitted at 6:28am (Pacific Time). NDC confirmation email received 6:37am. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom