2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I agree blaster.Lame picture.smh

Whats next,smashing a big tiffany diamond over the OG diamond dunks?

Last edited:
Bit the bullet. Got my girl a size 6. $500. DAMNNNNN!
sad to say but for right now that seems to be the "value"
mean.gif
but if you really gotta have it F uk it 

Thanks to this thread I was able to score on ndc.

I had a pair in my cart on ndc. Went to checkout and crashed like everyone else. Kept trying and finally gave up to go wait in line at my local.

Read about people still having luck on my phone, so I  logged in on my phone and to my surprise my pair was in my cart and I was able to check out at 8:53....

Got my confirm and credit card is pending.

Hopefully I will get them, as my local screwed me over. Stated they had 120 pairs and I was going to get a pair only to find out that they ran out around 80 pairs? How does that happen? Lots super pissed as we all wouldn't have waited 3 hours in the freezing cold for nothing.... 

Has anyone ever had ndc cancel their order?

Still cant believe people were able to cop these 2.5 hours after launch on NDC. Either **** ton of stock or lots of cancellations coming. Hope for the former because ebay will be flooded with these things. Wait it out and dont overspend. Price will settle in the ~$250 range imo.

Still cant believe people were able to cop these 2.5 hours after launch on NDC. Either **** ton of stock or lots of cancellations coming. Hope for the former because ebay will be flooded with these things. Wait it out and dont overspend. Price will settle in the ~$250 range imo.
I absolutely agree with you man if you are patient you can cop these much lower than $400 you have to wait for the hype to die down over the next few weeks though. Most people arent that patient.

yea i know nicky is a dbag sometimes but i can admit this is pretty cool... too bad that line is deep as fk

There's a dude lurking this shop asking all the people that walk out to sell their pairs to him 
mean.gif

yea i know nicky is a dbag sometimes but i can admit this is pretty cool... too bad that line is deep as fk
Good business man. Make people think he is giving them out for free when they have to spend $80 on a hoody and $40 for a shirt they walk out doing even more advertising for him by wearing his crap...but good deal i guess if you wear diamond clothing

Last edited:
No.

Edit...Ohhhhhhhhh Yes I do lol haahhahahahahahahahahahaa

Well played sir

Last edited:
wow. the begging and bickering. just be patient and cop when ebay gets flooded in the next two weeks. there were alotta pairs and not many wear their kicks these days. no way these are going higher than they r now. prob settle at 250ish in 2-3 months. cant wait till things get back to normal in here.

Back
Top Bottom