2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Why do people do this corny *** stuff? Never understood the whole stepping on shoes with other shoes pictures. Look at the cool kids everybody
Yeah, I don't understand that. If you had buy a pair to really say the quality was crap, I think they should have passed and let someone else buy them instead. Yes, everyone knows the quality of the lows were great and the chances of them being the same on the hi's were slim. Deal with it and enjoy the shoes. 

All hype aside, they are good looking shoes in person. Definitely glad to have a pair. They made me do a switch flip to buy my pair.
Glad you got your pair but that whole "you gotta do a trick to cuz they're SB's" thing is so stupid. You don't gotta do a dunk to get a pair of J's. So there's people that camped out that couldn't get em cuz they couldn't land a trick? Ridiculous.

So.... For my consolation prize...

I didn't get sb's but their dunks...

People keep complaining about the skate shops doing a kickflip. The kickflip is the most basic trick, please do not compare it to dunking. Dunking is like kickflipping off a 6 set. A free throw is a better analogy.

People keep complaining about the skate shops doing a kickflip. The kickflip is the most basic trick, please do not compare it to dunking. Dunking is like kickflipping off a 6 set. A free throw is a better analogy.

dunking isnt even a skill really... you cant LEARN to dunk. you either tall enough/jump high enough or you dont

I always thought it was a tough trick. Then again, I just sucked at skateboarding. lol, but I can ollie anywhere hahaha.

That would be tight though. People decide their own fate for basketball shoes. You miss your free throw, no shoes. Simple as that. Shaq would be barefoot for life haha

Back
Top Bottom