2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I got to the last page for checkout, check my email got charge for the shoe! but somehow the page for the final step after the paypal loads is still loading. Hopefully I got my order

Nike continues to win.  No matter how many hoops they make people jump through in order to cop shoes that cost them 15 bucks to make, people continue to come back for more.  I can't think of any other company in recent memory that sits back and watches as people fall over themselves to obtain their products.

geppetto.jpg

Only other company I can think of is apple.
Maybe xbox and playstation as well

A+

I cant wait for this release to be over. Tiff hype is wack, people ordering 6-10 pairs......smfh :smh:

Somps and 510's looking nice tho. :smokin

I got to the last page for checkout, check my email got charge for the shoe! but somehow the page for the final step after the paypal loads is still loading. Hopefully I got my order
yep pretty much what happened to me. i guess something mustve been triggered for the order to take place but the page didnt load

Well, cheers to all who got them to rock them!

I'll just be here, salty, excuse me for the next day or so....:tongue:

It took me an hr to catch up to this thread from 4 am when I went to sleep. The thirst for these shoes is ridiculous, I just hope all the resellers know they won't be getting 400+ for these for much longer.

finally got thru on Ambush and there was only a size 8. 
mean.gif

My 10.5 has once again eluded me. Well maybe I'll get a pair. 

you know I don't get that mad when you don't even get the item in your cart, but I get pissed when you actually got it in your cart go through everything to checkout and are in the submit stage and it doesn;t go through, that is frustrating as hell

Wtf???? ..... You sound like a damn poser

No im good with cash. Which is why im about to buy a house, by not wasting money on something that looks and provides the same exact thing. Were not talking about knock off german engineering, its shoes. If you want to spend 10x the amount of money and live like a chump, be my guest.

yeah mine too aha, if you get yours can you sell me retail cuz you said you got a 12 right?
i just need a 10.5 or even a 10 or 11 before I do anything. thats IF this goes through. I honestly dont expect it too lol

Back
Top Bottom