2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If a shop can sell SBs online I think they get an allocation just for online. So the pairs sold in store at SW won't affect the amount online.

If a shop can sell SBs online I think they get an allocation just for online. So the pairs sold in store at SW won't affect the amount online.

sounds about right, thats how SPoT has so many pairs to sell in-store and online

lols go chat with them on SW right now. who ever said 221 has smoked way to much. fools are probably trying to configure a SW bot right now. sad. lol.

SW just tweeted info about the Tiff release "more details" and I clicked the link and the site is crawling already 
laugh.gif

im not going to lie, me missing out on Red Yeezys took away any excitement of me getting this for retail. Theyre just another shoe now.

even if they got 221 pairs... the in store release is going to cut that number by alot.
Im not to sure about that... The sneaker game in my area is wack. Especially where sw is. There is no sneaker shop in that town. For skaters it is a little different but still not bad. There should a decent amount left IMO

Wish I could fam. I'm trying to get my lady her pair. And my homie is going to get his pair. They only allow 1 per

I don't think they get extra for online. I know for a fact SPoT puts some online and sells the rest In store then they restock online around noon if pairs are left. They confirmed while I was waiting for the YOTH in person

I definitely got flagged at work for refreshing this site 100000x today.. HR/IT prob like wtf he must be on some ish today lol. Anyway I think SW might be my last hope to score a pair. Good luck to everybody I can't hate on guys on their hustle scooping more than one pair. Following this thread been making me dizzy.

Back
Top Bottom