2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Foreal, might as well just pay the little extra. People are definitely selling for 300-350 and you could probably find one for the upper 200's.

Wait until all the mail orders come in and then some. People will be broke near the end of the month from over spending on 6+ shoes thinking they are going to sell overnight. Wait until the undercutting happens from that before you buy resale.
Edit: If 10% hit the resell market (giving the fact that a lot seem to have a lot and most none 10% seems fair) thats 3000 pairs, there were only 4k I believe of the lows.

Last edited:
The Tiffs will drop under $300 for about a month once all the online orders hit; the weekend you should start to see that dip

I would say a little bit of gas and a few hours time is better than feeding resellers. Plus it's a road trip, and the experience could be fun. Hell I know it will be better than paying ebay price.

SW aint that far from me plus I got the morning off from school and work. rather do that than pay resellers.

Wait until all the mail orders come in and then some. People will be broke near the end of the month from over spending on 6+ shoes thinking they are going to sell overnight. Wait until the undercutting happens from that before you buy resale.
Edit: If 10% hit the resell market (giving the fact that a lot seem to have a lot and most none 10% seems fair) thats 3000 pairs, there were only 4k I believe of the lows.
Indeed.

I would say a little bit of gas and a few hours time is better than feeding resellers. Plus it's a road trip, and the experience could be fun. Hell I know it will be better than paying ebay price.
It's also just for a chance to buy, not even guaranteed.

12 gallons? either u live 300+ miles away or you drive a gas guzzler
laugh.gif

only a 200 mi drive for me = ~$20 + retail + tax?

only x-factor is if there is already a huge camp out by tuesday in the AM.

If you are going to feed evil. Oil industry vs. Resellers.......:lol:

12 gallons? either u live 300+ miles away or you drive a gas guzzler :lol:

only a 200 mi drive for me = ~$20 + retail + tax?

only x-factor is if there is already a huge camp out by tuesday in the AM.

Just going to stay in slo? Lol. Im counting the way back too. 360 miles total at 30mpg

Not a fan of the lace swap.

My buddies wanted to see it.

To me the laces don't match the blue on the shoe.

It's barely off, but noticeable to me anyways.

I don't have the highs so I can't speak much on that... but white laces on my lows are def my favorite. Plus I throw on those silver lacelock things I got from my p-rod delta forces and it's :pimp: imo.

if anyone is local to SW or is already camped out

mind telling how deep the line is thanks

name="superflyinchopstickninja" url="/t/303260/2014-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/42600_100#post_19794057"]
I don't have the highs so I can't speak much on that... but white laces on my lows are def my favorite. Plus I throw on those silver lacelock things I got from my p-rod delta forces and it's :pimp: imo.[/quote] your right they would look better with white laces. I also look good with black laces

Lol sprint that's why. People spending way too much on kicks can't prioritize more important stuff like a nice phone and good service.
Dude really judging someone on their mobile service? Now I've seen everything

Back
Top Bottom