2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Well they're 230 with shipping. Also the notorious sz13. Still a lot of money tho which is why I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Got my Purple Pigeons a few months back. Pass as DS worn under 4 times for like $175 shipped. Size 12.

With old SBs, it's a waiting game to find them at the right price. Check Facebook groups like someone said too. I got mine on ebay but local groups have better deals usually. Only down side is dealing with the 15 year olds who make up the majority of those groups.

Dang that sucks but I'm over these shoes at this point now. Give me the SOMPs and I'm good. Unless I get these for retail or close to it I'm not gonna jump on a thing. This release made me feel some type of way with all the stuff that went on in this thread. Congrats to the people who bought these to WEAR them and hope you enjoy them.
Was able to cop for retail. SBologist right here so I'll probably rock while downhill longboarding and ruin them. Followed by #OUTRAGE. But seriously this was one of the happiest releases for me in a while. I got the pair I wanted, for retail, and I plan on keeping them. It's like a win-win-win. Freakin yeezy's

Does anyone have any discount codes for any online shops? I was about to drop 5 bills on tactics and was really wanting a coupon :frown:

I thought the same thing, TBH I just found out about ambush, but I keep all the spots that I learn about in this thread. Didn't understand the logic behind the statement, but whatever, its ovah
I found out about them like late last year. they come in clutch with deals. like with their other site, buyskateshoes.com I was able to cop my little brother a diamond hoodie and some janoskis for $79.99 shipped. so I think it's definitely worth it to keep up with those sites.

just funny all the people complaining or saying they will unfollow SW, you guys are the sad people who never probably purchased a thing from them before and only support them and "ambush" just over a single pair of hyped shoes lol

you from tampa?

Everyone who is butt hurt; show me an invoice from something you've ever purchased from SW...

I will wait
not hurt, but you need proof for what? i ordered shorts, clothes from them numerous times, you want me to show you all the stickers/magazines they come with or something? lol invoice.

I found out about them like late last year. they come in clutch with deals. like with their other site, buyskateshoes.com I was able to cop my little brother a diamond hoodie and some janoskis for $79.99 shipped. so I think it's definitely worth it to keep up with those sites.
agreed. buyskateshoes and ambush are good. one of the guys there gave me a 15 percent off coupon that never expires because of a mishap on their part. unfortunately i was not able to use it saturday because i never got through to order lol

I don't understand why people are going in on SW for this release. Thought they handled it well. 

People are just mad dude, vertical urge got killed over Twitter, nobody deserves that type of stuff. The internet gives scumbags a voice unfortunately.

Everyone who is butt hurt; show me an invoice from something you've ever purchased from SW...

I will wait
LOL I've never ordered anything from them ever lol but I heard they were getting a product that I wanted so I tried to purchase it...isn't that how companies get new customers, from bringing in new products?...The people on NT, live to try and call people out smh...and require you to "prove" something LMAO yea right...#Jokes

Why have loyalty to 1 one store that carries the same merchandise that a 100 other stores carry?

If store X has it cheaper than store Z... guess who gets my money?

I'm loyal to my pockets

Honestly a lot of these dudes who were able to get them out the back or early it was because they either paid steep prices or they were loyal and knew someone willing to look out for them when they needed a favor in return..

Yeah I was there.

18th in line lol

You?

I had planned to be but i work in inventory and we got a crazy truck that night, had to change my friday early shift which wouldve put me at spot friday at 5 to an overnight shift where I got out of work at 9:30am saturday. Made it to a local Sarasota skate shop and they sold out. Spot was too crazy by the time id make it back.

Last edited:

I will wait
i usually try n order from them online for that golden state shipping... but im whatever about the diamond dunk hi 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom