2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Possible re-stock?

'Looks like we'll have a few more pairs of the just released "Tiffany" dunk high available sometime next week.... #nikesb #tiffanysb'

Possible re-stock?

'Looks like we'll have a few more pairs of the just released "Tiffany" dunk high available sometime next week.... #nikesb #tiffanysb'

Someone mentioned a restock for another store a couple pages back
nerd.gif

Anybody in the boston area feel like driving to ithaca? LOL!
my girlfriends apartment at school is a 3 hour drive to ithaca, five hours from me lol dont think its worth it to make the drive that far to only be aloud to get one pair.

Can almost get 3 pairs of dunks compared to the price people going to be paying for those Jordan's releasing this weekend that everyone will have lol

real talk...

Do your chicks actually want the Tiff's or are you guys just wanting them to wear them?

My girl would look at me crooked eyed and think it was a joke if I handed her Tiffany Dunks :lol:

*a chance to get one pair
laugh.gif
yea your right because i still dont have one lol  but the time 5 hours each way /gas money to put in just to get up there for one pair.  only benefit would be crashing at my girlfirends when all is said and done.

yea your right because i still dont have one lol  but the time 5 hours each way /gas money to put in just to get up there for one pair.  only benefit would be crashing at my girlfirends when all is said and done.
Yeah,

If I could stack a car with 5 dudes and split gas it would be cool. Otherwise, nope. 

Even if other stores restock, theres almost no chance in the Boston area unless you're willing to camp 24-36 hours plus. :/

What's up everyone? Been lurking the thread for a while now and finally decided to post. I wanted to wait till after the Diamond madness. I've gotten lots of good information from here before and I plan on helping out where I can in the future. 

Anyways, I read people were looking for the Snake Eyes and the Green Croc Skin Dunks, both are already up on Premier for anyone trying to grab them

http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=22311

http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=22321
Good first post, repped!  I caved, and bought both.  That $208 in my Paypal account as burning a hole in it!

real talk...

Do your chicks actually want the Tiff's or are you guys just wanting them to wear them?

My girl would look at me crooked eyed and think it was a joke if I handed her Tiffany Dunks :lol:

Ha, GF said the same when I showed them to her. She asked me " you like those?" "You're gonna wear them?"

Lol my girl is pretty much only into runners and trainers, when she saw these tiffs she thought they were the ugliest things ever.

Possible re-stock?

If so, that'll be great. I'm tired of the local resellers on FB asking for 400 for them. It's hard for me to find them for 300

I'll be going for the V-Day dunks tomorrow.  I think the 510s and SOMPs are ugly.  Snake Eyes are pretty cool, but I don't like the eye on the back of the shoe, I'll likely skip that one entirely.  The Crocs are really nice though.  I'm going to wait on those though because I've spent far too much on dunks in the past couple weeks.

And this is going to show my newness to the SB game, but I really like how they all come with alternate laces.

real talk...

My girl would look at me crooked eyed and think it was a joke if I handed her Tiffany Dunks
laugh.gif
My girl wants TOMS and UGGS. You know, girlie- ish

Back
Top Bottom