2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Since someone mentioned Skunks earlier, I realized I need Cheech and Chongs still! I swear I'm cutting them up as soon as I get some.. Lmfao :smokin

love the cigars. i rocked em with those laces for a while then tossed the red alternate in and it was a nice facelift. also tested out some dark charcoal laces for a minute which weren't bad either

I don't like when they release a "holiday" shoe too close or on the holiday. I thought they did it right with the UCS bc I had a chance to wear them a little before Christmas. I'm gonna pass on these Valentines bc a shoe (& shirt) like this I would buy for this day and not wear much more after until maybe next year.

Where are all these resellers getting the idea that because tiffs are overpriced they can do the same for other sbs?

The thing is, flight club has been very reasonable with most of their SBs in terms of pricing. A lot for pretty much retail
I know. They actually have better prices than ebay on some classic SBs. I just trying to be funny. #EpicFAIL

I know. They actually have better prices than ebay on some classic SBs. I just trying to be funny. #EpicFAIL

Lmao I didn't mean to come off like I was correcting you fam :lol:

I just wanted people to know that flight club is a solid source for some SBs. Don't get steered away since they overprice a majority of their stuff

The thing is, flight club has been very reasonable with most of their SBs in terms of pricing. A lot for pretty much retail
Yeah flightclub's prices aren't as outrageous for SB's as it is for their other shoes...Civilists for $150 is actually a little less than eBay's going rate

Lmao I didn't mean to come off like I was correcting you fam
laugh.gif

I just wanted people to know that flight club is a solid source for some SBs. Don't get steered away since they overprice a majority of their stuff
It's all cool, man. I walk to Flight Club every once in a while and you're 100% correct. A lot of great prices on classic SB dunks.

Where are all these resellers getting the idea that because tiffs are overpriced they can do the same for other sbs?
cuz they got QS after the name lol watch some idiot reseller scoop up all those SH2s that are sitting on shelves collecting dust lol

Back
Top Bottom