2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nice picks bro definitely picking up a pair myself
That's a lady!
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 lol but yea that was a great steal of a pickup and I think she got em at box price.

Premiers doing great in the stormy weather out here in cali
Is it actually cold there as well or is it just wet and rainy? I ask cause I wanna know if your feet are burning up cause of the wool mateials used throughout the shoe. Cause I don't plan on wearing mines till winter but I been itching to break em out lately lol

Swap them red laces in, then they POP!

This is me every day... wifey LOVES her damn uggs.

Ditto, I never go a half size up/down on anything 'cept janos

Loosen your laces all the way too the front. I promise people's shoes fit, they are just terrified of loosening the laces too much.

^this

I always take the laces all the way off and lace on foot

It's not often my opinion of a sneaker changes in person. I usually decide pretty quickly after seeing the better quality pics that come out before releases. But, I was at my local yesterday and actually got to see someone wearing Premier Highs. I had decided against them initially and didnt even pursue them.

And now I want them. Anywhere still got them for retail? Of course I missed the damn restock today, which was before I fully made up my mind. Looking for a 13 but would take a 12.. (And still on the hunt for 112's too..)

And if anyone does have trouble grabbing the 510's tomorrow I could definitely help out, just hit me up.

Don't do a 12 I wear a 12 and these killed my feet probably lossen up after a few more wears but super tight as of now

Took out the YoTH Dunks on a nice sunny day here in Seattle.

#niketalkdenim

Rock & Republic. Is there an unwritten rule about denim on here that I should know about? :tongue:

No rule, just most people on nt spend so much on kicks and rock some of the cheapest denim

Edit: so in most threads nice denim gets a nod

Last edited:
You're in the bay right? Is selfedge still in SF their online shop is really lacking these days may need to take the drive into the city
unfortunately far from the bay, Canada across from Detroit bro, but damn maybe if i take a trip there I can get some

Nah just a silly running joke about NTers wearing dad jeans. Which is why I wear chinos
smokin.gif
I have 2 pairs of True's and I have to say the quality on them is not that much better than Levi's. Trues are a little better but not enough better to make me pay $100 more lol

Nah just a silly running joke about NTers wearing dad jeans. Which is why I wear chinos
smokin.gif
I like to switch it up once in a while, I've been mostly wearing Nike tech fleece pants, cargo shorts or chinos. Some of the aforementioned bottoms that I have just don't go well with certain CWs of SBs.

Yeah, gonna try for the SOMPs next Saturday....I'm def a sucker for gum soles.

My favorite 2013 QS was the MIA, favorite GR was the Newports (again...gum soles lol)

#NTDEnim is funny tho.

Whats even funnier is up until about 2 years ago I only wore jeans all year round.

Then 2 years ago I started rocking shorts and cant rock anything else when it is 65 and up.Got more shorts than jeans now and cant wait to show off my lil legs lol.

#NTDEnim is funny tho.

Whats even funnier is up until about 2 years ago I only wore jeans all year round.

Then 2 years ago I started rocking shorts and cant rock anything else when it is 65 and up.Got more shorts than jeans now and cant wait to show off my lil legs lol.
i hate pants but unfortunately i live in cleveland. i'd def wear shorts daily if i could

I like those I think I'm waiting for @Dcypoe81 to get a pair and dye the fleece black lol Then I'll be able to get a pair and send em his way
laugh.gif
. But nah I'm feeling them just waiting for the price to drop on em.

i hate pants but unfortunately i live in cleveland. i'd def wear shorts daily if i could
I'd wear shorts most of the time too, but Seattle weather this time of the year isn't very good for them. It's either cold, raining, snowing or all three at the same time in one day or through out the week.

I like those I think I'm waiting for @Dcypoe81 to get a pair and dye the fleece black lol Then I'll be able to get a pair and send em his way
laugh.gif
. But nah I'm feeling them just waiting for the price to drop on em.
Same, waiting on a price drop.

Last edited:

I have 2 pairs of True's and I have to say the quality on them is not that much better than Levi's. Trues are a little better but not enough better to make me pay $100 more lol
I'll in the same boat as you.  I used to only rock designer jeans and the quality on those are a little better than say Levi's, but I was paying 2 or 3 times if not more just for one pair.  After a while, it just didn't make sense for me to spend thousands on just jeans alone to "impress" other people.  In the end, I mainly rock Levi's now.  If that makes me look cheap even with a nice pair of sneakers, then so be it.  As I get older, I find that being somewhat materialistic doesn't get me anywhere.  It's all just an image.  No disrespect to those who only rock high end jeans, more power to you. But at this stage in my life money in the bank means more to me than looking good nowadays.  If I had the extra income now to buy  nicer jeans, I would.  I'm not going to lie, some of the fits from Nt'ers are very well put together.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom