2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

how are the tiempos?? I'm on the fence with them. gonna swing by a local shop later to see them in person. what's better royal or the bred colorway??
I've got a pair is plain black and I think the quality is great imo, but then again I'm a huge soccer/football fan. From what I've read it looks like this pack will be more of the same, seems like people prefer the bred colorway tho. I couldn't find a 6 anywhere online here so I ordered the royals from End. Might swing by Niketown later and see if they have the breds as well. 

damn searching the stylecode didn't work for me with the dash and it was too late when i realized what was going on. this sucks. 

SIZE 13 X 2 NDC!
nthat.gif

thought about it, was afraid to get the cancel notice for having two lol..ended up grabbing this and a liger.

damn searching the stylecode didn't work for me with the dash and it was too late when i realized what was going on. this sucks. 
the link given in this thread was pretty clutch. seemed like directly at 7 am (central), the link went live and by the time the tweet came i'm on the other side of the line. 

the link given in this thread was pretty clutch. seemed like directly at 7 am (central), the link went live and by the time the tweet came i'm on the other side of the line. 
damn.  what page was that link posted.. ive been going back n forth here and twitter since 6:30a CST, guess i missed it 
mean.gif

Nike SB's really are not fun anymore at this point. It's like jordan hype right now for every limited release. Last Year was perfect, but now. 

NDC makes those snake eyes look like ****... still going to wait for it to go below retail before copping. 510's was pretty easy cop. 
smokin.gif

FYI I placed my order for my second pair of 510s. AFTER THEY TWEETED SOLD OUT!
devil.gif

I'd say keep tryin!

Patiently going to wait on SOMPs also. Seems like this morning was easy for most folks.

Almost had a pair of Futuras and Supas in my possession this past week. The hunt for older stuff continues... 8)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom