2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Someone scoop me some Blk/red 1's from supreme lol. I'll make it worth your while 
nerd.gif

^ That's a tee from Adapt, right?  I remember first seeing pics of the 510's with the orange laces and immediately thought of my Giants jersey. I had to get these as well, especially with those laces and camo print.

It seems like every shoe has a vertical camo pattern. Wish some pairs had the camo going diagonal etc so they would all be different.

^ That's a tee from Adapt, right?  I remember first seeing pics of the 510's with the orange laces and immediately thought of my Giants jersey. I had to get these as well, especially with those laces and camo print.
Yep adapt tee. Obviously the orange won't match since it's like a faded orange, but yah I got these to rock to games this season.

Yep adapt tee. Obviously the orange won't match since it's like a faded orange, but yah I got these to rock to games this season.
Chances are, most likely I'll end up un-DSing these on any of the games during the season.

If mediocre dunks are getting mad hype now though believe I'll be passing on themto buy older blue and pink box dunks for example

Copped my size at dqm. No real line and people were really cool. Shout out to the kid wearing the orange SB blazers nice chatting with you.

Place has my size 13. Have to call back in 15 minutes. Hope he follows through on holding them. I will post the number in 15 minutes. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom