2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

to all the NT'ers asking about the SPoT early link, they haven't posted the s.o.m.p.'s yet :rolleyes ...I had multiple people hitting me up via PM asking me to teach them how I do it, wouldn't be surprised if someone got salty and emailed SPoT about it. who knows, considering that theyre calling them a "hyperstrike" they could be handling this release differently.

:stoneface:

Last edited:
YES! I dont have to hunt for the tiffanys anymore. My bro just suprised me with a pair.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So what, we've got a handful of places even getting them and there's only like 2 places confirmed for online release, 1 of which is in-store first? **** MY LIFE!!!! I shoulda hit that BIN on that eBay listing! Lol

City Sole has the black/gray fleece with red swoosh GR from February in sizes 8-13 for $54.99, if I strike out tomorrow I'm probably gonna cop these and about 2 other pairs to help with my sorrows lol:
http://citysole.com/shoe_store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=196&products_id=9592

Major props....pulled the trigger on a 12.....and I had $27 in my paypal acct that I forgot about lol

Anybody knows how blacksheep keeps "digging in the crates" and pulling out older SB's? I'm intrigued as they've only posted 3 on their IG account but 2 of which were last years releases around this time of year. Did they just keep back stock or do you think Nike sends them some?

Anybody knows how blacksheep keeps "digging in the crates" and pulling out older SB's? I'm intrigued as they've only posted 3 on their IG account but 2 of which were last years releases around this time of year. Did they just keep back stock or do you think Nike sends them some?
I'm pretty sure they just keep a size run of their stock for stuff like this.  It's something I know my local has done before.  

Plus, I can't see Nike keeping old stock around for a year and then sending them to stores.  

Last edited:
FSR of Snake eyes and Floridas on PYS. Might cop a 2nd pair of snake eyes if i miss out on the S.O.M.P.

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been covered, but for any Bay Area people trying to get the SOMPs tomorrow, NC Boardshop said they'd have them. Atlas said they're expecting them, but haven't received them, so I'm assuming they'll release them later on.

hmm how do you people with ocd cope with all the different spots of colors on this shoe?  pardon my ignorance because either that term is thrown around too loosely or I just don't really fully understand why people with ocd would choose the one with more spots :\

btw the left pair looks nicer imo cuz of the extra mixture of camo~

On camo print a huge area of one color looks out of place, it breaks up the "pattern". I'd know that big olive green toe box is there and would keep looking down at it comparing it to the rest of the shoe lol.

Back
Top Bottom