2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If anyone gets an extra size 11 in the SOMPs im interested :smile:

Im new to these forums and SBs... Been lurking on this forums for weeks and been buying left and right... Which i should stop.. Wifey not to happy haha...

Got a pair of SB Tiff Highs, Snake Eyes, and McRads... and want the SOMPs... 

Civil said that they should be getting there SOMPS sometime mid week. Not looking at picking these up for myself, but if i can help out a fellow NT'er let me know

Never ordered from blacksheep. Will they put the concords online or take phone orders?
sz 11 please :D

Rocking my first pair and one of my favorite Dunks.

Love these. Caught my attention a few months ago and been on the lookout for a size 12 since. guy on ebay had a gently worn pair for $200 that didn't sell in his 30 day auction so he went ahead and bumped the price up to 240. judging on what i read about how limited these were maybe thats a fair price. i just dont wanna pay it currently

crazy question i was thinking about, has anyone ever made a price guide on sneakers like how they do with baseball cards?

I was wondering if these SOMP were so limited... How come some are popping up in other countries?

These appear to be HK? Not too sure but wishful thinking that a more general release might happen?
There will not be a GR. GR only happens when there's a special branded version of the shoe, in my experience, and unless the insole is somehow special on the SOMP (which I doubt) it just isn't happening. Think WPF, WOF, Petoskey, Lobsters, etc etc etc etc Just because an SB account in another country got a few does not mean a GR will happen.

crazy question i was thinking about, has anyone ever made a price guide on sneakers like how they do with baseball cards?
I've seen one before but it was for Jordans and compiled based off of eBay completed listing prices (so not all that accurate since most Yeezy 2 listings, for example, are fake and will sell for significantly less than authentics). It's a good idea in theory but it would be too hard to keep up with shifting supply/demand.

I've seen one before but it was for Jordans and compiled based off of eBay completed listing prices (so not all that accurate since most Yeezy 2 listings, for example, are fake and will sell for significantly less than authentics). It's a good idea in theory but it would be too hard to keep up with shifting supply/demand.

Everyone thanks for the info on the price guides and @DanVSMan you are probably right it would be hard, it would be like a full time job trying to figure out market price and probably would have to be updated monthly and weed out the fake or "replicas" as they call them now would be another obstacle in calculating.

Two locals are getting em on Tuesday secured one pair and gonna line up and probably just show up an hour early for the other shop they're both only getting 8 pair

Not according to my SB dealer and I believe he is the biggest account in the state .  Nobody loves resellers , only pointing out that here they are doing it for food or drugs

Well, your SB dealer is incorrect because ONE LOVE SKATE SHOP IN DAYTON OHIO got them FOR A FACT! Secondly, I don't really care what they're "doing it for" because disrespect is disrespect.

As a matter of fact, ONE LOVE (937) 299-0145 IS NOW DOING PHONE ORDERS FOR THE SOMP DUNK HIGH!!!! SMALL SIZES LEFT!!! CALL NOW!!!

Called index in dallas like 5 minutes before they closed yesterday purposely and they had a sz 11 and couple other sizes and called as they opened this morning and they are sold out smh these shops man

Well, your SB dealer is incorrect because ONE LOVE SKATE SHOP IN DAYTON OHIO got them FOR A FACT! Secondly, I don't really care what they're "doing it for" because disrespect is disrespect.

As a matter of fact, ONE LOVE (937) 299-0145 IS NOW DOING PHONE ORDERS FOR THE SOMP DUNK HIGH!!!! SMALL SIZES LEFT!!! CALL NOW!!!

sold out! don't bother calling...dude said they only had 2 pairs anyways...

just called sold out they only had 2 pairs left but thanks john :smile:

Back
Top Bottom