2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ok cool. They are men's sizes or GS? Looking for a pair for my girl and if they are men sizes ima need a 4.5 or 5 in the tiffs. She deserves em.
be ready to pay around $600 for a pair 
mean.gif

New dunk low CW expected to come out this year
The giraffe lows we saw pics of earlier this year?

Probably just bite the bullet on SOMP, like the nontourages but I'm more of a "high" guy. Maybe I can swing a trade with 1s coming out this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I guess zadehkicks is legit. My second pair of SOMPs is on its way for the $200 I paid for them. Glad I picked up my other pair and my sons pair from niketown NYC for retail. Had to double up for myself. Second pair will be on ice for a long time.
so they are legit...

Offtopic but where did you guys get your Cole Haans and how much did you pay?
There's a lunargrand thread that has a lot of helpful tips.  I got them 50% off when CH had a promo code.  I think it was an accident since new releases never go on sale like that.  I had Nordstrom price match it since CH was out of my size.

I'm trying my luck for 200.
Seems people aren't budging lower than 300 around here for ds.
My need for them has gone away.
Will only cop for decent price now.

200 sounds nice.
Thanks for your input ima just wait it out

So I guess zadehkicks is legit. My second pair of SOMPs is on its way for the $200 I paid for them. Glad I picked up my other pair and my sons pair from niketown NYC for retail. Had to double up for myself. Second pair will be on ice for a long time.
How did you come to the conclusion that this seller is legit simply by him shipping a pair of shoes to you?

Could be fakes?

What the hell is euphoria nubuck? lol

I don't think I could pull those giraffe joints. Likely pass. Thank god it seems releases are starting to slow down. Gonna try and play catch up with a few older joints on the low but I really need to fall back on shoes lol

How did you come to the conclusion that this seller is legit simply by him shipping a pair of shoes to you?

Could be fakes?
I HIGHLY doubt there are any fakes of these out there yet. They would be all over eBay if there were. Also it's not really a hyped shoe that the replica people will be on top of. These aren't Jordan's. Fakes are usually made because they have pairs to compare to and build off of. There was NO early pairs of SOMPs floating around. I have confidence in this guy. I have legit pairs from niketown I will compare them to and I bought via PayPal so I'm protected. No worries over here.

Last edited:

I don't think I could pull those giraffe joints. Likely pass. Thank god it seems releases are starting to slow down. Gonna try and play catch up with a few older joints on the low but I really need to fall back on shoes lol
It's a kind of nubuck only used on the bespoke AF1's so it's a very high quality and haptically pleasing material. AKA Euphoria!

My google searches haven't turned up anything when looking for euphoria nubuck, I was expecting to at least come up with some materials company that might have a price quote, but nothing aside from interviews with Sylvester came up.

My google searches haven't turned up anything when looking for euphoria nubuck, I was expecting to at least come up with some materials company that might have a price quote, but nothing aside from interviews with Sylvester came up.
Like I said in my previous post, the only way you'll find it is searching for bespoke AF1's. They don't call it Euphoria Nubuck per se, but that's what it is.

According to http://sneakernews.com/tag/nike-air-force-1-bespoke/

NIKE AIR FORCE 1 BESPOKE  The Nike Air Force 1 Bespoke is a supreme-grade custom Nike Air Force 1. It can be purchased exclusively from Nike Sportswear at 21 Mercer, with design appointments done in-house. The Air Force 1 Bespoke is priced at $820 and completely customizable, with a wide array of exotic materials and colors available for use.

Last edited:
Like I said in my previous post, the only way you'll find it is searching for bespoke AF1's. They don't call it Euphoria Nubuck per se, but that's what it is.

According to http://sneakernews.com/tag/nike-air-force-1-bespoke/

NIKE AIR FORCE 1 BESPOKE The Nike Air Force 1 Bespoke is a supreme-grade custom Nike Air Force 1. It can be purchased exclusively from Nike Sportswear at 21 Mercer, with design appointments done in-house. The Air Force 1 Bespoke is priced at $820 and completely customizable, with a wide array of exotic materials and colors available for use.

I know what the bespokes are, and as I said earlier, I'm convinced that the price on those is kept artificially high, just to keep it an exclusive item and not make it something that would tie up the factory (seems like up until now all the bespoke pairs have come from the Feng Tai factory in Taiwan)

Back
Top Bottom