2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Neapolitan's today, only because I think that sounds better than unstussy's IMHO...
im mexican so they remind me of this... 
laugh.gif

They've also got 1 pair of the AJ 1 x SB for $200. I wonder if the price will stay at that level.

it sold LOL
not surprised it sold. box is $140 i'm guessing, right?

$60 over box for a release (and actually getting the shoe early) that looks quite limited is a pretty good deal. i bet there are preorders that are around that level or even higher.

Anybody ever own these? There's a pair on the bay for a decent price in my size...they remind me of the birch dunks but I'm jw how similar the colors actually are

Beautiful shoe....
But, hard to keep clean, just like the Pee Wees, or as you mentioned, the Birches.
I would recommend Scotch garding them, if you do pick them up.
The Dunk is based uoff of Terminators of the same Color scheme.

Anybody ever own these? There's a pair on the bay for a decent price in my size...they remind me of the birch dunks but I'm jw how similar the colors actually are

Beautiful shoe....
But, hard to keep clean, just like the Pee Wees, or as you mentioned, the Birches.
I would recommend Scotch garding them, if you do pick them up.
The Dunk is based uoff of Terminators of the same Color scheme.
Thanks for the reply bro..think they're listed for like $90 shipped DS and I think they look slick but some of the pics I've seen make that gray look more like the birch's while some of them look more neutral

Is BlackSheep Skate releasing more than 1 FSR of the concords? I could care less but I'm surprised they held on to that many pairs.

And un-Stussys FTW :lol:

Is BlackSheep Skate releasing more than 1 FSR of the concords? I could care less but I'm surprised they held on to that many pairs.

And un-Stussys FTW :lol:

That instagram pic of there's is definitely more than one FSR. Sorry. Can't repost as i'm on my phone right now

Yeah that pic is what made me ask the question lol

I'm surprised they held on to that many pairs if that's what's really being sold on Sat.

I did a quick count that's like 30 some pairs.

Last edited:

Dang. I need to watch more of his videos coming up to my SOMP's arriving tomorrow from Premier. That's some skate style mixed into bmx, very rad.
Just search his name on youtube, there are a bunch of videos and they are all dope. Beautiful day in nyc im gona go for a ride in a few

Yeah that pic is what made me ask the question lol

I'm surprised they held on to that many pairs if that's what's really being sold on Sat.

I did a quick count that's like 30 some pairs.
That's the same thing that I questioned when that pic was first posted. How could they have sat on THAT many pairs?? That's crazy to me lol

Shops aren't the only ones who hold stock back, these large scale companies like FNL do it on a reoccurring basis. it's genius lol.

Shops aren't the only ones who hold stock back, these large scale companies like FNL do it on a reoccurring basis. it's genius lol.
I can see these stores like FNL and FTL holding back stock of Jordan's and what not, it's like 2 or 3 years back when the white/cement 4's were restocked almost a year after they got retroed but most these skate shops are independently owned and the quantity of Concord's they have to release this weekend is baffling to me, especially with the Concord's being one of the more hyped up releases of last year lol. It is pure genius like you said though

Just search his name on youtube, there are a bunch of videos and they are all dope. Beautiful day in nyc im gona go for a ride in a few
when i first heard about this shoe i spent a lot of time watching those videos. he is absolutely insane. plus because i live here it is fun to figure out exactly where he is in every shot.

Back
Top Bottom