2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just so you guys don't get your hopes up, no 8 at Alive & Well.

10.5 and up I believe.

To answer your question that got lost on the last page, I'd say a GOOD price for the WPF Concepts Pack DS would be right around $275. As for the Avengers, I'm not sure on prices with those. I'd probably pay around $150-175
Thanks.The dude wants 300 for the pigs. Does anyone know what was retail for the special edition one?

Having SOMPs that dont fit is such a tease.

Thought I'd be able to squeeze into the 10.5 but definitely gonna need to find my 11...

Really hoping for a wider release sometime in the future

big props to itsrufio itsrufio for the info on the SOMPS! Made the 40 minute drive and got there just before they closed cool peeps.

added a comparison to the neckfaces. Honestly i don't know what to think of this "euphoria nubuck"

i actually think the neckfaces are more buttery and none compare to the materials on the YOTH.

Still a very dope shoe and glad i don't have to go to Brooklyn Projects now. :tongue:
glad i helped someone out. there's a lot of people here that have thrown out info that has helped me out! this is what this thread is all about.

this might seem like a super noob question but i was wondering if there was an area where rules are written on stuff you can or cant do in the thread.
for example i posted a picture of a few boxes of somps and was told to take em down because i could get banned.
if i had something i wanted to sell for retail could i post it here to help people out? 

any guidance would greatly be appreciated

this might seem like a super noob question but i was wondering if there was an area where rules are written on stuff you can or cant do in the thread.
for example i posted a picture of a few boxes of somps and was told to take em down because i could get banned.
if i had something i wanted to sell for retail could i post it here to help people out? 

http://niketalk.com/t/501602/no-buying-selling-trading-splitting-outside-the-buy-sell-forums-period

Can't say I ever looked up any set of rules or anything like that but it's basically "don't be an asshat"

Given how rare these are, for a single guy to have four... it doesn't look good. Most people weren't even able to get 1.

But if you want to share, that's fine. You can always post kicks up for retail to help people out.

Personally, I believe in shoe karma. Even random headsup on this thread have helped me cop shoes I wouldn't have been able to get elsewhere (at that price).

So do a good deed, and ya you'll get rewarded for your generosity.

$549 
sick.gif
$549 
frown.gif

yeah no 9s :frown: only 9.5s, there were 8.5s though.. the size runs were different for each store even though they both got 8? weird like i said a few pages back lol
Sup man. Any chance there are 9.5-10.5 left at either spot. I swear it was easier copping SB's when i lived in Seattle than it is down in Socal. Far less competition because you can only wear nice things a few weeks out of the year. All good if not. Welcome and Repped for helping out others.

Whoever it was who said they thought the tongue of SOMPs was based off of handlebar covers was spot on btw... Feels exactly like it, even moreso than usual parachute tongues.

Anyone have any tips for stretching out the toe area? Other than wearing them of couse. Theyre just too narrow up front

"REMINDER: THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM. DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD! PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS. DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP. EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE. DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT. IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION. DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING. DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS. (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION. POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE. POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY. POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY. USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG. REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY."

Look I understand that everyone wants to help each other out and spread the love but be smart about how you're doing it. @skywalkerOG  you need to edit that and put it in your sig. If you guys have trade talk or deals you wanna hash out, PM that immediately to the person that you wanna do that deal with. Mods can be really finicky with the way they enforce the rules sometimes but we must remain in the safe zone. I don't wanna see anyone get banned because they were trying to provide help or info and got caught in the crossfire of a BAN HAPPY MOD. 

Just copped the Legion Pine Dunk Low for $63 shipped off CCS.
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

When dat patience pays off.
nthat.gif

Here's some new CCS discount codes to use as well guys.

Exp 3/13/14 - 15% off $75: AFCCMA2V

Exp 4/1/14 - $15 off $75: LKS64F6S

Exp 4/30/14 - $15 off $75: LKS14F3F
How did you get it down to $63 if you don't mind me asking. Codes took it down to 70 but then you gotta pay for shipping. Thanks again

Sup man. Any chance there are 9.5-10.5 left at either spot. I swear it was easier copping SB's when i lived in Seattle than it is down in Socal. Far less competition because you can only wear nice things a few weeks out of the year. All good if not. Welcome and Repped for helping out others.
yeah not as many people be looking out here, never see lines at sb shops here except tiffs, but yeah if i can cop in any of those sizes ill let you know

"REMINDER: THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM. DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD! PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS. DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP. EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE. DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT. IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION. DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING. DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS. (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION. POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE. POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY. POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY. USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG. REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY."

Look I understand that everyone wants to help each other out and spread the love but be smart about how you're doing it. @skywalkerOG  you need to edit that and put it in your sig. If you guys have trade talk or deals you wanna hash out, PM that immediately to the person that you wanna do that deal with. Mods can be really finicky with the way they enforce the rules sometimes but we must remain in the safe zone. I don't wanna see anyone get banned because they were trying to provide help or info and got caught in the crossfire of a BAN HAPPY MOD. 
damn that looked intimidating as hell lol i understand, i don't think it'll always be like this, it was just the fact that this shoe was so damn limited, if a mod bans me for helping people out then so be it, not the end of the world. 

How did you get it down to $63 if you don't mind me asking. Codes took it down to 70 but then you gotta pay for shipping. Thanks again
Oh, had a gift card that they sent me for screwing up a order awhile ago. I laid in the cut like a stab wound and WAITED for the Legions to show up. Pulled the trigger nice and easy, then I got outta there. 
nthat.gif

damn that looked intimidating as hell lol i understand, i don't think it'll always be like this, it was just the fact that this shoe was so damn limited, if a mod bans me for helping people out then so be it, not the end of the world. 

Ya crap my bad on that. I see people put up stuff for retail in this thread and forgot it technically isn't allowed. >_

Oh, had a gift card that they sent me for screwing up a order awhile ago. I laid in the cut like a stab wound and WAITED for the Legions to show up. Pulled the trigger nice and easy, then I got outta there. 
nthat.gif
Nice. I might still cop them. I really need to see how this SOMP situation works out. I really hate paying resellers but this is one shoe I may very well need to. They are just too nice.

Back
Top Bottom