2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

it's crazy that they posted this info on their twitter 6 hours ago

and most of us didn't even know until azreal and john posted it 
laugh.gif

Man I should've headed over to BP :smh: . Thought they would've been sold out earlier lol. I'm glad people were able to get their sizes though, looks like BP are trying to redeem themselves in the customer service department lol

Just in time to ruin the rep again this weekend when the AJ1 x SB drops.

and most of us didn't even know until azreal and john posted it :lol:
They weren't taking phone orders when they posted that. They said call us for info and when you called they said no phone orders.

im gonna try calling in the morning. hopefully can double up. i would take these over the aj1 sb anyday

and most of us didn't even know until azreal and john posted it :lol:

Never expected them to either. They will cuss you out on IG for even asking about phone orders even though their IG "info" blurb says phone orders welcome.

Never expected them to either. They will cuss you out on IG for even asking about phone orders even though their IG "info" blurb says phone orders welcome.

Called up earlier, they said no phone orders so I wrote it off.

Might try to get them in the morning , got through on the phone but checked my funds then found out I wouldn't be getting them but then when I hung up I forgot I'll be getting paid this weekend 
mean.gif

Tried calling
Called up earlier, they said no phone orders so I wrote it off.

I assumed this would happen so didn't bother when they made their IG post.

Tried calling just before closing, but phone just kept rining. Will try again for a 11/11.5.

Do these fit TTS, my civilist's are tight on me in the toe box and mid area, thinking of sizing up to a 14, thoughts for people who have them?

Mannn i hella missed out again i was in a rush at work man if anyone can cop a size 8 for me please or 8.5 ill pay u right away

deff gonna try for an 11 or 11.5 tomorrow after my surgery lol

You're going to want to have someone else call for you, I did all 4 of my wisdoms at once when I was 21, didn't talk normal for a day or two, and was completely out of it for about 3-5 hours after the surgery.

You're going to want to have someone else call for you, I did all 4 of my wisdoms at once when I was 21, didn't talk normal for a day or two, and was completely out of it for about 3-5 hours after the surgery.
damn. had mine done without goin under the needle, just the numbing stuff.  my bite was never same after. seems like it changes throughout the day. it sucked

and most of us didn't even know until azreal and john posted it 
laugh.gif
Hahaha I saw it when they posted it... I just knew they usually don't take phone orders and yeah they tend to cuss out whoever asks them on Instagram or threaten to block them.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I called within five minutes of their instagram post and was told "we don't do phone orders for dunks." GG Haha, holler if you move that second and need 510s. 

Back
Top Bottom