2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ima try a.couple things before going to the doctor... Worst part is I play ball so it doesn't help might have to stop for a bit

Just delivered!

DS Cinco de Mayo's, been on the hunt for a pair for a good price for a while now and finally found my 11.5. Almost pulled the trigger on a size 12 at RIF LA when I got my black home Rayguns but decided to wait it out and found them for an even lower price. Gotta represent with the world cup around the corner haha. Viva Mexico!!

edit* Got a chuckle out of how they were shipped which is why I posted the extra pics sorry haha

Why?

1) They are so hot, they need to be kept in ice!
2) They should be perishable, since anyone on here, would Eat Them Up!

HAHAHAHA!
roll.gif
 Repped for the laugh!

Last edited:
Anybody in here going to the Blacksheep restock tomorrow?  I live in SC and really would like to grab a pair but I have to work.  If someone would be so kind as to grab me a size 13, I would meet them to pickup and throw in a little extra dough for time and effort!

Anyone in NY have any suggestions where i can find some sb backpacks? Was gonna go herschel, but the sb packs look like they are well made and prob have much more protection for laptops etc. Anyway im kinda picky and i wanted to try a few on before before buying just to see how the size is. Hard to judge the dimensions. Im on LI but any city suggestions are more than welcome as well. Ive only seen them online. Thanks guys

Also any sb pack reviews are appreciated. Anyone own one? Had a dakine bag that was great for the past 6 years or so. Big enough but def not too big. enough space for my laptop and a hoodie. Or my toolbelt if im stuck on the subway for work. I dont want anything oversized at all. The embarca, sb hi and RPM are the 3 ive seen.

Last edited:
If anyone is in hong kong looking for the somp.. they still have them sitting in the mongkok sb store. . No size 9 though

Anyone in NY have any suggestions where i can find some sb backpacks? Was gonna go herschel, but the sb packs look like they are well made and prob have much more protection for laptops etc. Anyway im kinda picky and i wanted to try a few on before before buying just to see how the size is. Hard to judge the dimensions. Im on LI but any city suggestions are more than welcome as well. Ive only seen them online. Thanks guys
Try Blades downtown. They carry more NSB accessories than any of the other sb retailers who only focus on the shoes.

Try Blades downtown. They carry more NSB accessories than any of the other sb retailers who only focus on the shoes.
there is also a pacsun and zummiez further south on broadway in soho you can check if they have the bags as well.

Niketown NY has a whole Nike sb room but I don't remember seeing any bags last time I was there.

Quote:

May have to go that route. I'm asking sellers for PayPal invoice prices at the moment :tongue:

Been doing this for a couple releases, if the seller contacts me talking shet about my offered price, I make sure to not buy from him when he hits me back...

My boy sold a pair on eBay and got a offer and said he was nuts... When he got his money after eBay fees and paypal fees he was mad, it was less then the offer

Been doing this for a couple releases, if the seller contacts me talking shet about my offered price, I make sure to not buy from him when he hits me back...

My boy sold a pair on eBay and got a offer and said he was nuts... When he got his money after eBay fees and paypal fees he was mad, it was less then the offer
that's what I try to tell people when I make an invoice offer, these sellers are crazy and always talk **** back to me

@tekmode sometimes they need that feedback but when I see them with 0 I'm not even stressing them, they just trying to hop on the come up

Not to mention how butt hurt some sellers get when you question their prices.  I see some downright ridiculous stuff on there - Pretty easy to find shoes that are previously worn (multiple times, we're talking 8/10 at best) going for $200+.  Come on man.

Last edited:
I'm hoping this isn't the last collaboration between them.  I don't like the 1 but if they do a 3, 4, 5, or 11 I'd be all over it.

Bottom sole of the AJSB is pretty much the only part I like, so I'm going to pass. But that sole is hard body!
Yeah that carbon plate across the whole icy sole looks slick but I don't like the shoe/colorway enough to buy them. Plus Jordan 1's never felt right on my feet for some reason but that was a few years ago when I had a pair.

Bottom sole of the AJSB is pretty much the only part I like, so I'm going to pass. But that sole is hard body!

Same here I don't know if it's just my eyes but it looks like carbon fiber behind the icy sole.

To CA about 7-10 days. 

Appreciate that input. I was just wondering cause I ordered from them Saturday but the usps tracking hasn't been updated since monday so was just wondering about anyone elses experience with them and ordering from eu in general. This my first time ordering from eu.

Back
Top Bottom