2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So don't flame me too bad but can anyone give a quick synopsis as to what happened with Nike 6.0 ?

I still have a few beaters laying around that are almost torn to shreds. 

debating whether or not to pull the trigger on the uprises. they just seem a little redundant with the SOMPs and the butthead lows.

So don't flame me too bad but can anyone give a quick synopsis as to what happened with Nike 6.0 ?
I still have a few beaters laying around that are almost torn to shreds. 

If I remember right it got folded into Nike Action which is pretty much all their outdoor activities shoes outside of the actual SB stuff.

edit: I was wrong, http://stashedboxes.com/news/10311-official-nike-6-0-is-dead Here's a bit on what happened to the label.

Last edited:
Its a shame. I have a lot of lows that look just like dunks and the colorways/materials are fire. 

WOOHOO! 
Concepts Uprise dunks shipped.

Now to find my fire/ice + tropical teals. 

Hows the suede quality on the Uprise anyways?

Really surprised with the uprise, very nice in person. Quality is dope, suede is soft, leather is on point. Got mine for $70 and I was really happy. For $50,is a steal. Congrats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try contacting shoegame_eu on ebay and ask him for the paypal invoice price. He/She should be able to hook you up with a price close to fliestkicks if they have a 9.5.

Can't find the name. Anyway u can provide me with the direct link to his profile?

Last edited:
Also sorry if this has been answered but what online stores are getting the jordan dunks? Beside like nike and stuff.

Just to put a bug in your ears. 

If anyone sees the tropical teals going for cheap shoot me a PM. 

WOOHOO! 
Concepts Uprise dunks shipped.

Now to find my fire/ice + tropical teals. 

Hows the suede quality on the Uprise anyways?

Grabbed the Uprises for $60 shipped on the bay a few weeks back...so dope. Suede is supple, leather is right, nice color blocking.

Lol those look like they might have PINK written across the butt, still better then the skinny geriatric joggers half of NT is on. I wish nike or somebody would bring back the drawstring "swishy" sweats.

Was able to get a size 11 ajxsb from eu but I'm a 12 so if anyone needs a swap partner pm me please

Was it like a preorder? One of the other sites you mentioned hasn't sold out, they don't go up for sale until tomorrow.

Lol those look like they might have PINK written across the butt, still better then the skinny geriatric joggers half of NT is on. I wish nike or somebody would bring back the drawstring "swishy" sweats.
You mean the ones I still have in my closet...
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom