2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Whaaaat? No offense to you cause that's your opinion but what else have you picked up this year so far? My personally the Petoskey hi have been amazing cause I can wear them in snow and not worry about anything...my YOTH are on the way and I missed out on the SOMP's

Judging how everyones reactions to YOTHs quality is. I wouldn't be surprised if when you got em in hand the YOTHs took over as your fav so far this year haha

Whaaaat? No offense to you cause that's your opinion but what else have you picked up this year so far? My personally the Petoskey hi have been amazing cause I can wear them in snow and not worry about anything...my YOTH are on the way and I missed out on the SOMP's
Ive picked up a lot but only a few have actually been like a "swooon" pick up lol.... found a pair of FINALLYs. that topped my list. Almost pulled the trigger on a pair of purple pigeons but i booked a vacation instead.  AHHHHH i 4got about the petoskeys. I actually wanted a pair and was trying to wait to catch em on sale some where, smh i slept. oh and BTW i was just tryin to start something by saying those two were the hottest SBs this year so far lol 
nthat.gif

Ive picked up a lot but only a few have actually been like a "swooon" pick up lol.... found a pair of FINALLYs. that topped my list. Almost pulled the trigger on a pair of purple pigeons but i booked a vacation instead.  AHHHHH i 4got about the petoskeys. I actually wanted a pair and was trying to wait to catch em on sale some where, smh i slept. oh and BTW i was just tryin to start something by saying those two were the hottest SBs this year so far lol  :nthat:

Half the people watching this thread right now have no idea what those are

Ive picked up a lot but only a few have actually been like a "swooon" pick up lol.... found a pair of FINALLYs. that topped my list. Almost pulled the trigger on a pair of purple pigeons but i booked a vacation instead.  AHHHHH i 4got about the petoskeys. I actually wanted a pair and was trying to wait to catch em on sale some where, smh i slept. oh and BTW i was just tryin to start something by saying those two were the hottest SBs this year so far lol  :nthat:

Pigeons are nice and somewhat hard to come by. Hopefully the vacay was worth it. Lol

Contemplating getting up early just to watch the madness. I slept in the last few releases... Hmmm...

Yeah The FINALLY Are So Clean favorite Low In My Collection. I Went To FTC in SF And They We're Sold Out Ended Up Copping From Premier Randomly.

Judging how everyones reactions to YOTHs quality is. I wouldn't be surprised if when you got em in hand the YOTHs took over as your fav so far this year haha
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if it did but I'm really liking these Petoskey Hi's just bc these winters in Ohio aren't nice all the time so it allows me to wear a decent pair of shoes lol
Ahh my bad, I thought you were talking specifically about this year's releases but yeah those FTC finally's are dope, one off favorite pairs! I don't have a pair of those "Valentine's" nor the crocs (those are the Florida/kumquat joints right?) but I just thought it was crazy you said those were "the best SB's to drop this year" lol

Last edited:
Contemplating getting up early just to watch the madness. I slept in the last few releases... Hmmm...

I'm not getting the ajsb but gotta get up early to do some more trial and error against the new ndc captcha stuff. I ran into a issue last weekend where it wouldn't let me click any of the pics not sure if it was a glitch or they just haven't tested for tablets yet lol

Damn... I knew the "main" SB shops weren't putting the AJxSB online but I just read a tweet from VU that Nike told these shops the shoe CANNOT be sold online, outright.

Well that takes a bit of fun out of this. I wonder what that means in terms of phone orders.

Last edited:
I'm not getting the ajsb but gotta get up early to do some more trial and error against the new ndc captcha stuff. I ran into a issue last weekend where it wouldn't let me click any of the pics not sure if it was a glitch or they just haven't tested for tablets yet lol

Lost out on Bred 1s because the last of the 4 would not click.

Yeah The FINALLY Are So Clean favorite Low In My Collection. I Went To FTC in SF And They We're Sold Out Ended Up Copping From Premier Randomly.
yea i picked those up at this skate shop out here in maryland randomly for retail!
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if it did but I'm really liking these Petoskey Hi's just bc these winters in Ohio aren't nice all the time so it allows me to wear a decent pair of shoes lol
Ahh my bad, I thought you were talking specifically about this year's releases but yeah those FTC finally's are dope, one off favorite pairs! I don't have a pair of those "Valentine's" nor the crocs (those are the Florida/kumquat joints right?) but I just thought it was crazy you said those were "the best SB's to drop this year" lol
lol oh no, far more cw of SB lows were better. i just meant the 2014 releases so far

Lost out on Bred 1s because the last of the 4 would not click.

I couldn't get passed the first pic when I was doing it last week for the 3s. Straight stuck on 1 out of 4 page lol I'm gonna try to test out my phone, laptop and tablet again in the morning to see which works best and if it works on the tablet this time. I gotta find out before the next big release that I want hits.

Damn... I knew the "main" SB shops weren't putting the AJxSB online but I just read a tweet from VU that Nike told these shops the shoe CANNOT be sold online, outright.

Well that takes a bit of fun out of this. I wonder what that means in terms of phone orders.
Idk, I saw that pic too (the twitter convo right?) and I think it's more of an excuse by Vertical Urge as to why they won't sell online but I guess it's plausible with no one having them for sale online other than sites outside the US. I'd be surprised if any shop gets more than a FSR and a few extras here and there to sell in store.

Thread is moving today I just got caught up, sucks that I missed out on that streetmachine link. I was in the car driving up to Tahoe when it was posted. Oh well, hopefully I have some good luck in the morning, if I can wake up. On another note, I ended picking up a pair of Newports from Concepts. For $50 I just couldn't resist. Good luck to all in the morning.

so the 510 fit small? Ima 10.5 and the local boutique has an 11 left and I was bummed out...
Buy the 11.  I'm a 10.5 in the highs and I bought the 510's in that size. Needless to say, I had to size swap with my local consignment shop. The first thing that popped in my head after looking at the extra padding was "This is not going to fit me."  I didn't even bother trying it on, I already knew it was not going to fit me.

Back
Top Bottom