2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The big homie @John00 hit me up about an hour after I copped from an ebay seller, but the temptation to make a rare double up was too much to resist. This dude def doesn't get enough credit for what he does for this community.

Grabbed a few other things as I've been frugal for a bit, frugal me will return tho because I definitely spazzed. :lol:

Is it me or there is no sz 8 somps left ? Even tried them cats that were selling the auto boxes by the time I was gonna grab them at 225 poof gone!

damn i shoulda watched the thread more closely this week for the SOMP hookup. Might have to settle for newports of cncpts sale or blue heros for now.

Got my second pair of SOMPs in today, so glad doubled up on this shoe. Congrats @Sneakerfan1 on copping, and @John00 always coming through for people.
smokin.gif

I unlaced/re-laced one pair of mine and I definitely feel what someone was saying about these having a more padded tongue than a normal high. These are definitely a must cop for anyone on the fence.

glad to see #teamsz12 ate well in regards to the somps...repped

Got my second pair of SOMPs in today, so glad doubled up on this shoe. Congrats @Sneakerfan1 on copping, and @John00 always coming through for people.
smokin.gif

I unlaced/re-laced one pair of mine and I definitely feel what someone was saying about these having a more padded tongue than a normal high. These are definitely a must cop for anyone on the fence.
Fresh outta reps, but good lookin homies.  Will likely break a pair out this weekend.  Unfortunately there isn't much room in the rotation at the moment.  Between dress shoes, gym shoes, Jordan slides, and tossing on my Chicago KOs everytime I walk by them, my feet have been busy. 
laugh.gif

All these SOMP & YOTH cops and I'm stuck on still trying to cop 1 or the other. A size 11 shouldn't be this hard to find. 
mean.gif

Guys, the SOMPs don't have a crazy tight toe box fit like the 510's, Civilist or the Premiers right? I got them at my usual Nike size instead of half sizing up.

I ALWAYS WANTED THOS "UNMULDER" HIGHS SMH.

ALSO THE LORD YOUR GOD, ROBIN THICKE

COMMANDS YOU ALL TO BUY THE HOYAS.

IT IS SO NIKE IN TERMS OF HERITAGE AND EXECUTION.

JUST DO IT!

Back
Top Bottom