2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

And Ds takashi 1s for 300. Size 8. Sorry if I'm being annoying, but maybe this helps someone. I'd proxy for someone I trust too.

Pretty dope shirt though, I thought about grabbing one :smokin

Yeah I know... It was $34 shipped, but I don't have anything on my sneaker radar for a while (Quartersnacks/Baohaus)... Well you never know with the way SB has been popping out literal QS's... Lol...

Black rains for today

Sublimity Snow and Skate is taking phone orders

(503) 643-0919

Box price + shipping ($10)

11, 11.5 in Carolina's

11, 12 in Georgetown

Well it was a good week, my wof's from livestock arrived, and then yesterday my local randomly had the 510's show up, scooped them too. Team retail :smokin

Well it was a good week, my wof's from livestock arrived, and then yesterday my local randomly had the 510's show up, scooped them too. Team retail
smokin.gif
WOF's are on FCNY for $109. Totally thinking about copping if I can get rid of my ill-fitting size 10 510's. 

Tracking numbers have been generated for both the orders from CCS and Vertical Urge. 
happy.gif

Last edited:

finally pulled the trigger. $180 shipped. gonna get some YOTH in my life. 
nthat.gif

very tempted to get the gold coin lace locks... and maybe even some gold lace tips.

anyone get these things and have a good spot to get them?
backtolifekicks.bigcartel.com has some good lace tips kinda pricey tho but real good quality i have some of the gold ones

Back
Top Bottom