2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Do you like them

Not if you want to resell

If you like them that's a decent price I think they were down to 50 a while back but that's as low as I've seen them since

Last edited:
Those grey canvas joints are really nice. Scooped them up from premier for 78 when I went in on Stussy trainerendors. Imo, 78 - 8 for free shipping. I can live with 70 for these. Win! Plus grey is my favorite color, double win!!

Do you like them

Not if you want to resell

If you like them that's a decent price I think they were down to 50 a while back but that's as low as I've seen them since

I do like them I just want to know why so much hate on these shoes[emoji]10067[/emoji] [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Last edited:
I do like them I just want to know why so much hate on these shoes[emoji]10067[/emoji] [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Personally I can't stand the "Send Help" embroidery on the heel, if it weren't for that I might be into them. Same thing with the Brain Wrecks. Perfectly good color way ruined by the branding.

Not into SBs really, but I'm a big Star Wars fan, and I've been after these for a while...hard to find 'em in decent condition + reasonably priced in my size 13...but found a guy in the B/S forum who was willing to deal...sold my Diamond Highs to finance these:

Just in time for Star Wars Day!
tongue.gif

Have we seen better pics of the red jpack lows that are supposed to hit this month?

I was excited about those, but the only pics I saw online had them looking a whole lot like my black/red p-rod 7s I got. Too similar perhaps. The royals look nice, but they also look too much like Royal 1s.

Might have to go concord lows and/or carmines this month instead of SBs....

Have we seen better pics of the red jpack lows that are supposed to hit this month?

I was excited about those, but the only pics I saw online had them looking a whole lot like my black/red p-rod 7s I got. Too similar perhaps. The royals look nice, but they also look too much like Royal 1s.

Might have to go concord lows and/or carmines this month instead of SBs....

Those concords are this weekend bro might wanna make up your mind soon lol

Personally I can't stand the "Send Help" embroidery on the heel, if it weren't for that I might be into them. Same thing with the Brain Wrecks. Perfectly good color way ruined by the branding.
Just at mints said, that embroidery kills it for me. I also can't get past the green sole but if you like them then buy them? Don't let anyone dictate what you should and shouldn't wear?

I don't think so but I'm envisioning them to look like the low royal j-pack's except red color blocking.

Last edited:
Need an opinion or 2. I can't decide between SOMP for $205 or YOTH for $195 (size 12/13). Part of me wants to wait and be patient and cop from someone in a bind willing to let go around $150, but with all the talk about these I don't know if I can wait.
Im just going over the posts from last night and Im sure this was touched on, but personally I'd go with the YOTH. I have both, and I feel both are fire. But I'd def. go with the louder color if I was choosing again. 

Can't get down on these 

But if you like them, that's all that matters homie. Nice early scoop!
I was REALLY hoping these would look good, but alas...

Not doing it for me. :/ All that brown and beige looks disgusting IMO, and the print vs material thing kills it. 

Unfortunate. Could have been an epic release. 

Also, if anybody wants a good laugh, go look what Alp is trying to sell his SOMPs for in the classifieds. 
roll.gif

Here's a pic, not mine of the bred low.
If I hadn't gotten the snake eyes I'd maybe get these. Plus it doesn't help either that I have the Black/Red 11s also. BUT one thing making me want to get these is the fact that I've been scooping alot of Highs lately. lol 

not feeling any of the jordan inspired sbs - space jams, concords, royals, these, even j-packs. Although I guess the next white pair and black pair of the AJxSB highs are a must cop for me.

Those are clean. I'm always torn about whether I want to cop a Jordan inspired Dunk or just fork over some extra cash and cop the real deal. It's the same dilemma I have been having with the Sj's and Concords. The only pair I own are J-Packs. Probably my favourite lows of all time. The leather is amazing

Last edited:

not feeling any of the jordan inspired sbs - space jams, concords, royals, these, even j-packs. Although I guess the next white pair and black pair of the AJxSB highs are a must cop for me.
I didn't like the execution of the SJs (They went crazy with the Patent Leather) but the concords were done pretty well and I also like the royals. But don't like any JPacks or AJ x SB.

arent these a custom regardless? i thought the catalog pic was just like the jpack lows, the tiff jpack lows and the neons, just red swapped in for the color? 
I agree, I think those are actually a custom or a whole nother shoe altogether. I'm pretty sure this is the black/red j-pack low coming out this month as a GR

Not into SBs really, but I'm a big Star Wars fan, and I've been after these for a while...hard to find 'em in decent condition + reasonably priced in my size 13...but found a guy in the B/S forum who was willing to deal...sold my Diamond Highs to finance these:

Just in time for Star Wars Day!
tongue.gif
wanna cop a pair of Jedis man... so clean

Back
Top Bottom