2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Does anyone know if you can pay with two separate cards (diff people) that have the same billing address, or is it a one per-household limit? From Premier I mean. 

Welcome to the wonderful world of SB's, where what you want is available when you want, at the price you want to pay. Have some patience on the right release, and the price will be even better. Some exclusions apply.
True, very happy I was able to pick both up for retail.  
happy.gif

Wow surprised these are still up. Bout to pull the trigger on royals. Can't best that $95 box price :smokin

Last edited:
1 (800) 275-8777 , call them and see what the deal is. They will be able to locate them for you.

Went ahead and called, I get my mail by noon usually so I figure since it showed up already no need to wait till later. Opened an investigation, called paypal/ebay, they told me I can't open a claim until after the expected date they show which is 30-2. So I gotta wait till Saturday. Hopefully they show up. I feel bad because it isn't the sellers fault, and it sucks of they are lost and he has to refund me, but I'm more concerned about the shoes I paid for. I'd prefer the shoes, but I'll take the money if I can't get them obviously. Just sucks for the seller if that's the case

I think this thread of people are usually the ones who have a high interest in the jpacks , etc. How many people have you guys talked to and they all say this is just a knock of the real 1s .

They are still very good looking shoes, definitely a neat set.

I think this thread of people are usually the ones who have a high interest in the jpacks , etc. How many people have you guys talked to and they all say this is just a knock of the real 1s .

They are still very good looking shoes, definitely a neat set.
True that's what they say. But I mean the price of these verses the actually Jordan 1s and also the comfort of the sbs verses the jordans. I'll take the SBs any day. Jordan 1s are some of the most uncomfortable jordans in the Jordan line.

True that's what they say. But I mean the price of these verses the actually Jordan 1s and also the comfort of the sbs verses the jordans. I'll take the SBs any day. Jordan 1s are some of the most uncomfortable jordans in the Jordan line.
My feet hurt after wearing Jordan 1 for a day.

If anything I'm surprised at the love over the past few days for SOMPs all of a sudden.
Anything but all of the sudden. You'll be hearing about how amazing SOMPs are for years to come. Mark my and many others words on that topic.

J-Pack Royals copped fam :smokin

Surprised that they're sitting but then again Concord low release this weekend. I expect these to fly off the shelf as a consolation ones Jordan heads get wind.

Hoping thos Thing 2s sit and can scoop on that DLo Brown discount

Anything but all of the sudden. You'll be hearing about how amazing SOMPs are for years to come. Mark my and many others words on that topic.

SOMPs part if my line up the last 3 weeks. I'm in love with them. I'm hoping to double up or thrice that .

they're sitting because they're not limited

throw that into the equation and they would've been gone an hour ago

you are definitely right.  earlier this morning i saw these two young kids arguing in a facebook group.  The one kid was saying 'how can you say that shoe is heat when its a GR'.
mean.gif
  That's some twisted logic there, whats wrong with these people?  I guess they just crave attention, smh..

Man i just got a new pair of royals in yesterday, kind of wished i would have just ordered these and saved the money.  oh well, i guess ill end up with both..

you are definitely right.  earlier this morning i saw these two young kids arguing in a facebook group.  The one kid was saying 'how can you say that shoe is heat when its a GR'.
mean.gif
  That's some twisted logic there, whats wrong with these people?  I guess they just crave attention, smh..
I try to avoid using the term hypebeast but that right there is pure hypebeast logic
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom