2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Picked up the royals. Figure they can be a consolation if I strike out on the concord lows that I'll be fighting with children to try to get this weekend. That, and I really like them. 

People must be passing on these, because any other sought after SB that Premier releases would have been sold out by now.

yeahhhh , imma pass guys. Reason being i Still want the Royal AJ 1's and i think me getting these still wont make up for not having them. . . .

+ i bought 3 pairs of shoes this week and i still have to buy Shoes this weekend.

PASS.

People must be passing on these, because any other sought after SB that Premier releases would have been sold out by now.
im sure part of it is the time, during the week when most people are working and another part is its considered a "gr" so im sure multiple pairs in each size. i copped a 10 in both and they are still available.  

also repped the guy who  posted premier posted them up

or maybe people are saving up to get the concord lows this week.
I believe people are waiting it out for the concord lows. I personally are going for them. But I want be disappointed if I don't get them. Everyone will have those on their feet.

They are indeed passing up on them to get the 11 lows this weekend. I guess they only have enough to cop 1. lmao

or maybe people are saving up to get the concord lows this week.

@mints  want another pair of tiempos? http://www.kicksonfire.com/2014/05/01/nike-lunar-tiempo-94-wedge/

roll.gif

Premier's pictures didn't convince me to cop, thus I know there is no chance down the line any other picture will sway me. haha

Just picked both of these up on their site.  Can't believe they still haven't sold out and I'm like 40 minutes late.

I am a little surprised that people aren't snatching these up, but there may be a few reasons for that. These kinda flew under the radar a bit, I didn't expect them to be releasing this early. Also it's a "GR" and they're releasing them in the middle of the week.

Just picked both of these up on their site.  Can't believe they still haven't sold out and I'm like 40 minutes late.

Welcome to the wonderful world of SB's, where what you want is available when you want, at the price you want to pay. Have some patience on the right release, and the price will be even better. Some exclusions apply.

Went ahead and copped the highs. Remembered my credit card # by heart. Lol I will wait on the lows to see if they drop on ccs, because I have a couple of coupon codes and a gift card to use for them.

Back
Top Bottom