2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think a lot of these "grow" on you because you see pics of them over and over. That plus the "exclusiveness" caused by pairs selling out is probably why we end up buying pairs we didn't like at first. Kinda like a song on the radio that you hear so much you eventually "like" it. Thoughts?
I think it's a bit of that,a bit of hype and sometimes just the fact that a shoe will look completely different in person than pics. A recent example would be those high hacky sacks.. had no clue bout the hemp back panel.. made me like the shoe a lil more. Still didn't cop, but still Lol.

Dudes doing a 360 on the 4th of July dunks, have me feeling like these will turn into the baos again. :smh:

What do you guys think about these?

%24T2eC16hHJGkE9no8jD!WBQ6JW),d4Q~~60_57.JPG

Was thinking about getting one of them.
Get the mint joints.

Dudes doing a 360 on the 4th of July dunks, have me feeling like these will turn into the baos again.
mean.gif
I can't get down on them. If this was a non-4th shoe, I'd be all over em (ie I don't like the stars, I get it's a patriotic shoe but I just don't like them..) I like the quality leather on the tongue tag and the gold metal lace holes plus that nylon tongue, even the gum outsole, but I just don't like what they're matched with.

I can't get down on them. If this was a non-4th shoe, I'd be all over em (ie I don't like the stars, I get it's a patriotic shoe but I just don't like them..) I like the quality leather on the tongue tag and the gold metal lace holes plus that nylon tongue, even the gum outsole, but I just don't like what they're matched with.
Not a fan of the Black + R/W/B colorway. Not sure why people are calling them the Captain Americas...its not the same. Im still on the look out for a pair of Born in the USA's, still salty dude sold em during negotiation.

the 4th of july/capt americas are clean.  black on black with gum bottom.  the stars and stripe take up very minimal space that's easily covered up

#teamocd checking in...this never happens to me
happy.gif
my opinion about a colorway will never change based on "exclusiveness". theres a certain word people use to describe those that do though
wink.gif
Hahaha we're not going down that road are we? Lotta history down that road....

Not a fan of the Black + R/W/B colorway. Not sure why people are calling them the Captain Americas...its not the same. Im still on the look out for a pair of Born in the USA's, still salty dude sold em during negotiation.
Yeah, gonna have to do some waiting to get the right pair for the right price on those kicks. Just one of those pairs of shoes.

Just checked tracking for my YOTHs from fliestkicks and it says they were just delivered. Ordered them last wednesday night in case anyone was wondering how long it took....ready to go home now lol

Just checked tracking for my YOTHs from fliestkicks and it says they were just delivered. Ordered them last wednesday night in case anyone was wondering how long it took....ready to go home now lol

That's a super quick turnaround, mine were in customs for a week

I never got tracking for my YOTH shipment from fliestkicks but nontheless, they came through within a week and quality was on point. Enjoy them YOTH...one magical pair of shoes...

I never got tracking for my YOTH shipment from fliestkicks but nontheless, they came through within a week and quality was on point. Enjoy them YOTH...one magical pair of shoes...
Did you go through eBay or the site? This my second pair of shoes from them and they both gave a tracking number and took a week to come in but I go through the site.

4th of July SB's I'm on the fence about. Like the leather accents, metal lace holes, and nylon tongue, but not a fan of the rest.
I've grown to really like them. That leather tongue tag + metal hooks got me.  But this might be one of the ones I wait to cop on discount. 

Won't cry if I dont get them though. 

Did you go through eBay or the site? This my second pair of shoes from them and they both gave a tracking number and took a week to come in but I go through the site.
I went through their site. I was expecting no tracking since another person from NT also ordered around the same time and said he didn't get any tracking. Nonetheless, I would still order from them still.

I ordered a pair of kicks - they never told me the shipping but if you logged in and checked your order status, it's a very cumbersome process to end up finding the tracking info. Either way, glad you got your pair bro!

Same guy who did the pre-order for the jpack's is doing them for the "Stars" so they're definitely a GR. Charles Cato is his name on Facebook, he's doing retail+tax+shipping (basically like one of us helping each other) so message him if interested. Bluetile in Columbia, SC is the shop he's going through.

I pre-ordered the black/red low jpack's from him and paid last Thursday, they came in yesterday so he's legit as far as I can say.

To anybody that already has them. How is the leather and ?suede? 

The materials just might sway me actually. 

Back
Top Bottom