2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Honestly what else are we suppose to talk about? Those statement while including pics make up the majority of posts (I agree that including outfits may be a bit much). Only issue I have is the slurping done by some members but that's just the way NT works

There's been no info on releases outside of AJxSB and black sheeps collab so I can see why the thread has become stale. How many SOMP and WPF discussions can this thread possibly have lol

Dunks are mainstream again, folks just gotta deal with it
I agree. I get things have changed but I don't think it's a bad thing. Would it be better if no one talked in this thread and there was no SB discussion happening?

@atskicks
smokin.gif
Share some of your sb drawings man

Call me stupid (Don't call me stupid!) but if someone can PM me or send me directions....I will.

Where you type the message there's a strip of icons click on the picture icon and either upload from your hard drive or use a URL and submit, hope it helps

Thread moves a little fast for my liking, but no big deal.

The helping spirit is still alive and that's what's most important.

There's an adjustment curve and then people get in where they fit in.

Dear SB Thread Diary,

Today I picked up 2 pairs of dunks, I bought ****** and ********.

I'm in LOVE!

I can't wait to wear them and show them off to everyone....

I hope I get a REP or something.

Hopefully somone will comment how much they Love them as much as i do....

I can't wait to pick up ******* as my next pick-up, and have to pick up a Tee to match.

My outfit will be so SWAG!

LIKE THIS?

You all know this was a Joke, right.
I wasn't or want to ruffle any feathers.
I just thought that this Thread being a Diary sounded funny.
I KID!
Move on....Nothing to see here.

Honestly what else are we suppose to talk about? Those statement while including pics make up the majority of posts (I agree that including outfits may be a bit much). Only issue I have is the slurping done by some members but that's just the way NT works

There's been no info on releases outside of AJxSB and black sheeps collab so I can see why the thread has become stale. How many SOMP and WPF discussions can this thread possibly have lol

Dunks are mainstream again, folks just gotta deal with it

Yes it would actually because the majority of the posts are inane, repetitive and for the most part some can just be pm'd to a member.

The beauty of the thread was it maintained a manageable pace. If there's nothing new, then don't post for the sake of posting. that's like eating when you're not hungry simply because it's the lunch hour.

Of all the threads the SB thread was the most mature but now it's overrun by all you posting lemmings like the other threads, looking to boost their post count. And it's not about "dunks being mainstream" at all. Look at what y'all are posting.

Collection pics and pickups are fine but some of y'all are posting to just post with 0 relevance to anything.

Yes it would actually because the majority of the posts are inane, repetitive and for the most part some can just be pm'd to a member.

The beauty of the thread was it maintained a manageable pace. If there's nothing new, then don't post for the sake of posting. that's like eating when you're not hungry simply because it's the lunch hour.

Of all the threads the SB thread was the most mature but now it's overrun by all you posting lemmings like the other threads, looking to boost their post count. And it's not about "dunks being mainstream" at all. Look at what y'all are posting.

Collection pics and pickups are fine but some of y'all are posting to just post with 0 relevance to anything.
But again, isn't talking about upcoming, current, past releases relevant? By this logic all we can post is pictures and links to products.. Why post a picture if is isn't kosher to comment on that picture?

I have 700 something post in the 13 years I've been here so I know you're not directly referring to me personally but can you say all of your post in here have substance?

I need these to drop soon..

J-packs sold out on premiere huh? glad I swooped early. Wonder how long till shipping confirm..

J-Pack Royals copped fam Surprised that they're sitting but then again Concord low release this weekend. I expect these to fly off the shelf as a consolation ones Jordan heads get wind. Hoping thos Thing 2s sit and can scoop on that DLo Brown discount.

Wow surprised these are still up. Bout to pull the trigger on royals. Can't best that $95 box price .

This is just from looking at your SB post history for 2 mins. I'm not trying to go at you 'cause you seem chill and have a dope collection but maybe you shouldn't throw stones.

I have 700 something post in the 13 years I've been here so I know you're not directly referring to me personally but can you say all of your post in here have substance?

This is just from looking at your SB post history for 2 mins. I'm not trying to go at you 'cause you seem chill and have a dope collection but maybe you shouldn't throw stones.

No worries glad you took the time. You failed to note the spacing in days of each post, that one post was a quote of someone who had posted Captain America's he got fairly early which are dunks I want, and that My J-Pack posts were relevant to their Premier drop.

My point is before I could go 3 days and have about 300 posts to catch up on now I can't go 3 hours w/out having to catch up on 200+ posts.

But I'll drop it. The people that know me know what I mean. If you feeling Rich Homie Quan then I might have been talking about you.

No worries glad you took the time. You failed to note the spacing in days of each post, that one post was a quote of someone who had posted Captain America's he got fairly early which are dunks I want, and that My J-Pack posts were relevant to their Premier drop.

My point is before I could go 3 days and have about 300 posts to catch up on now I can't go 3 hours w/out having to catch up on 200+ posts.

But I'll drop it. The people that know me know what I mean. If you feeling Rich Homie Quan then I might have been talking about you.
I totally understand what you're saying and I don't entirely disagree, I'm just saying that things change and it is what it is. Maybe next year this thread will be back to "normal" but for now this is normal so we all just gotta deal with it best we can and take what we enjoy out of this thread, leave the rest behind.

These just came in. I thought they were gonna be bad condition since i paid $220 for both. But they are indeed only worn few times each. =)

$220 for both or $220 each? Cuz the BITUSA's sell for $300 alone in that condition...
Both...$145 on the USA and $75 on the eclipse. Love facebook lol. Another USA incoming too for $180 VNDS. Been eyeing them forever and scored all of them luckyli. Even got the concords low for 110 worn once. Not a steal but really good price for me. Even tho they are all half size big and small lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom