2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dope papa bears, really luv that pack!

Alumni just put these out so check yr local shops if your interested. Personally ima pass but dam what a great shoe to get on disco

FINALLY. Replacement box. Left shoe toebox is a bit funky, looks like someone brushed it or something but other than that these are in great condition for the price I paid. So excited to finally have papa bears.
FINALLY!!!

Great pickup. I have a little regret for not picking these up years but I hate them with a passion

Congrats & Repped. Nice pick up!
nthat.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Sick bro. 

I feel like snuggling up in that toe box and taking a nap
I wish there was a napping emoticon. Don't know how that'd work anyways....
Dope papa bears, really luv that pack!
Thanks, I never liked the mama or baby bears. I could see myself rocking baby bears one day but I like the Papa Bears best.

FINALLY!!!

Great pickup. I have a little regret for not picking these up years but I hate them with a passion
You hate them?! HOW?! But thanks appreciate all the reps you guys.

You hate them?! HOW?! But thanks appreciate all the reps you guys.
I just wasn't fond of them. Sometimes, you see a shoe and you just don't like em. The fashion was a lot different back then. I'm still not overwhelm by them but I respect em

Its funny though.

Imagine those Papa bears dropping now? 

There would be lines out the wazoo.

Its funny though.

Imagine those Papa bears dropping now? 

There would be lines out the wazoo.
Got that right. You could call it the Poopa Bear and make it out of poop and people would buy it, though. So...

That was both sad and funny.  These are the smaller coins.
Nice! Although there was a time when I wanted a pair of YOTH with the coin, the more I see it on shoes I don't like it...

Back
Top Bottom