2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

$70 score off feebay couple months back, been my go to for lows since I got em. Makes me want the new jpacks more and more

Last edited:
Received my McRads today from Premier. Only flaw I notice is this. Is this normal? I don't think so - unless I'm missing something 

84 for the Thrasher cover, 86 for the release of his first album 'Absence of Sanity'

Here's what SPoT had to say about it when the shoe first released last year

Most of my favorite Nike SB releases have an interesting background story, and the February Quickstrike Dunk is a great one. Drawing inspiration from the classic Thrasher Magazine cover featuring Chuck Treece, along with his band McRad, these are a celebration of Black History in sneaker form coming from Nike SB. The theme is helped by the traditional African colorway, and carried out through details like the '84 representing the year of Treece's Thrasher cover, an '86 for the year McRad's album 'Absence Of Sanity' released, and insoles that show a picture of Treece skating. The Dunks are composed of a combination of suede, canvas, and leather, and sure to get some attention when you rock them. We also have a very small number of matching t-shirts, so come early if you want to snag one.

Last edited:

Received my McRads today from Premier. Only flaw I notice is this. Is this normal? I don't think so - unless I'm missing something 
Not trying to be mean but this is funny. But, nah, you're cool. That's the way they come

OH your problem is with the suede? It's been discussed in here before, there's no uniform suede source so sometimes when they run out of one bolt and go to the next it's from a different source.

OH your problem is with the suede? It's been discussed in here before, there's no uniform suede source so sometimes when they run out of one bolt and go to the next it's from a different source.
Dang that sucks. Guess I'll just look at it this way:   I guess it kind of adds to the effect though as being different. Cause one shoe has 84 and the other has 86. Think of it as old suede vs new suede 

Shoes aren't gonna be perfect, you are just being nitpicky, just enjoy the Rads, its a dope shoe

Last edited:
It's also a pair that's been shipped around for a year, so there's a chance that the rough side was just rubbed the wrong way in the box, hit it with a suede brush and see how it comes out.

Yeah very happy with the purchase. Just very particular about my stuff sometimes.. Thanks for putting me up on game y'all. 

Why do some members of this forum keep spoon feeding deals/availability of Dunks to Kicks Deals & Sneaker Steals? I've seen it twice in the last two days. I know we are all helpful with each other in here but giving info to these sites just makes whatever we share in here unavailable that much sooner IMO. It just bugs me I guess but I wish those that are doing this would please stop.

Those shoes are over a yr old so no telling where they kept them but as everyone said you're good and I concur. Rock ya kicks

Why do some members of this forum keep spoon feeding deals/availability of Dunks to Kicks Deals & Sneaker Steals? I've seen it twice in the last two days. I know we are all helpful with each other in here but giving info to these sites just makes whatever we share in here unavailable that much sooner IMO. It just bugs me I guess but I wish those that are doing this would please stop.
Once it's out there, you can't stop people from seeing. It is what it is. It's information and no one can control who it goes to especially in a public forum

that's part of the reason why some ppl are so secretive with info---which I totally get now.

Dag on shame :smh: Might have to come with a code language or something :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom