2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Seeing pictures like this makes me think...

We're all from completely different walks of life.

I don't think I've even seen an actual handgun in real life before.. and I'm in my late 20s. XD

Cool gun but unnecessary to post with the kicks. Still repping the pic though.

Ughh I get caught up in the Lebron 2k madness and miss out on the Bao's Again! Might have to pay resell for that size 13 i need...
mad.gif

Seeing pictures like this makes me think...

We're all from completely different walks of life.

I don't think I've even seen an actual handgun in real life before.. and I'm in my late 20s. XD
I'm in the same boat, though a friend of mine has a rifle (all legal) I've seen. It's cuz we're in Canada bruh, guns just aren't plentiful here.

Last edited:
I wish they looked like this w/o the flash. I just can't get down with a mostly black shoe.

As stated above, they're actually a deep charcoal... and in person they have this glittery sparkle you can't capture on camera (in normal light). It's not too much either, definitely not sequinned shirt levels... :lol:

It's the 3M material, trust me it isn't matte or boring at all.

Ughh I get caught up in the Lebron 2k madness and miss out on the Bao's Again! Might have to pay resell for that size 13 i need...>:
Now that I think abao it.. I don't think Atlas ever received their shipment. Could try giving them a call to see what's up?

(650) 401-7110

(their shipment is either lost and gone forever or they'll get them VERY late)

Back in full force.

Recently got both pairs of J-Packs (my favorite release in years. Simplicity, ladies and gents), UNC Rival Highs and Bao's....probably going to pull the trigger on something at SPoT also.

Did anybody receive any type of shipping confirmation about Bao's from a few pages back? I got order confirmation, hopefully it goes through.

Those 4th of July highs are looking great. Refreshing to get back into the Dunk SB.

Vivid memories of camping out 24 hours for Hemps and picking up everything in the silver and pink box era.

Wore these yesterday..

Also - currently looking for a size 7 Valentine's Day. Found one on the bay for $100 shipped. Good price?

Or can I find them somewhere for below box? NDC has no 7 left.

Question, are all of you using sneakershield on your toe box?

Or do you just use them and crease them and just ignore them like its not the end of the world?

Because most of the photos posted are all with clean and no crease toe boxes?

Thanks brothers.

Yeah if anyone finds hacky sack lows for retail or close to retail in a 10.5 feel free to let a dude know lol

Back
Top Bottom