2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They get ALMOST everything, but not a lot of it, I don't know if you've been there a lot, but their stock room is about the size of a cleaning supply closet.

I think they got 8 pairs for sale of the first release, which almost surely didn't include the manager/employees, but they're really good about FCFS and selling at box price, so it'd be worth spending the night if you want to get them.

Please let's keep that talk off the thread though, I don't want to get in trouble for pushing product in this thread, especially since it's not a dunk.

@mints last thing i got from them was mcrads last year. They didn't even have a sz 13 had to get a 12 maybe had 8 pairs total is right lol i know what's up but worth a try.

Last edited:
There was a restock :rofl: Man I don't even really care.
I've gotten used to missing restocks. What's another?
Honestly I saw the tweet on my phone but i didn't care for it but I decided to look at it and saw it was a restock I was like :wow: I copped the white infrareds the only shoe I really wa

Yeah it's a good shop, they really love taking care of skaters in town too. I give them as much business as I can, but since parking is always an issue I'm far more likely to just hit order on the internet when I get the chance.

Quality leather on a Dunk will crease, the shoe was designed in an era when people didn't look at creasing as a terrible thing, the toe was designed to crease at that flex point, over the years though they've made the uppers stiffer to try and keep it from creasing, and it does help in some spots, but has the negative effect of creasing in other spots, not natural spots.
Dount they went a crappier quality to limit creasing... more like crappier quality to increase profit

Yeah Igot a board from them a few years ago when I actually skated for a while. Ill make my way down there next week and see whats up but Mints keep a fellow NOLA NT'er in mind if you get any heads up on them joints next month.

I'm not even going after them, and will most likely be out of town the weekend they're coming out.

alright, best suggestion would be to follow humidity on instagram, they'll usually post a picture between Wed mid day and Friday morning of the week's big release. If they only post a picture of a skated pair, that means that nobody in the public is getting them.

I'm new to this thread but I just copped the Nike Dunk High SP “Cocoa Snake” black pair for practically free from NDC. However, I definitely want the Rivalry Pack. I'm probably going to selling my new Dunks for cash toward the Rivalry Pack. NDC sold out of size 13 in both pair, so I have to find some other places.  

Decision, decisions...

Question #1.) What are your thoughts on the video? Does she have a valid point?

Question #2.) Has this thread changed your perspective on the sneaker community at all?

Question #3.)Have you learned anything that you didn't know about Nike SB from this thread? What could make this thread better going forward?   

Question #4.) If you were Nike SB and you could create a SB to represent your favorite car would it look like? Describe what the Dunk SB would look like using the format I've provided. (You can do as many different SB dunks as you want)

FORMAT:

1.) Name of  dunk and is it a dunk high or dunk low?

2.) Nickname of dunk?

3.) Brief description of materials used and coloring on side panels, toe cap, heel, tongue, laces, sole and insole. (I will accept Photoshop canvas picture.)

4.) Explain the inspiration behind the Dunk SB.

5.) How would it be released?

Last edited:
Damnit man! i was hawking premiere and this thread for days! and the one time i stop,stars restock, omg im really upset.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom