2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I too was able to scoop up a pair of royals on discount from CCS so they musta changed it...

On the subject about mids... i like em but without the straps... straps look good on AF1 mids not Dunk mids just my opinion

It's my birthday nt turning the ripe old age of 33. One of my presents was a a pair of tiffanys found an almost to good to be true deal, cause my dude said he had no blue laces, after I pick them up I get in the car take a another peek and what do I see blue laces tucked in one of the shoes lol. proof that patience is a virtue only problem is I wear a 10.5 and it's an 11 go figure lol

Last edited:
tothenines tothenines thanks for posting those pics

Actually pretty glad to see real life photos of those. Gonna make it a lot easier to pass.

I been going back and forth about camping out online for the blacks but the real life photos make them look not as great. I own royals, plus the recent sb and 2 pairs of breds, I can definitely sit this one out.

As many times as those ccs links have been posted with coupon codes I honestly am shocked it's not working

Just pre ordered the white pair of AJxSB for 220€ shipped to France.

Still gonna try to cop a black pair locally.

i'm also hoping to cop the Super Red Pair Yoth - I checked the EBAY and there are no 9.5US sold by a legit seller. 

hoping any bro NT here can find a link thanks

What happed to when preorders were a better price than actual resale these will be selling for less than 330 after release

Jpacks a still up on CCS.

Copped the black/red lows. Glad I got them for retail. Now I must wait a week for them to be delivered...

Do they have an online link? would love to cop the Black AJxSB pair
I ordered mine from this website: http://ladolcevitashop.com/es/busca...by=position&orderway=desc&search_query=jordan

Definitely legit it's a famous spanish skateshop

According to the US residents in the AJxSB thread, it will be $528 for both shipped to US + possible customs.

Also there's this link for US people: http://solem8ted.bigcartel.com/

EDIT: my bad, sold out for the last link.

Last edited:
spot gave me this coupon code for 15% off. The only bad thing is it cancels out free shipping.

Anyways if some of you guys are looking to cop multiple things on sale the code last a day or two longer here 877655

I wouldnt cop the AJxSB for over $250 at ALL. They will be flooded at $200 after release and spike to $250~ later. There are couple of sellers on the bay that sells evevery single releases at $15+ retail even the carmines and he is reputable power seller. Just grabbed bunch of carmine 1s and 6s from him. He sells out fast tho and sold out im sure you can find the AJxSB for under $200 when it hits. 

And i know this isnt SB related but diamond supply just released the mystery boxes where u pick a size for $100 free shipping 8 t shirts mixed and surprises. I heard they put 1 lows tiff and 50 high tiff dunks in those 3500 boxes...Maybe a rumor or not but nicky wont respond... Only a =) respond lol. I got 8 boxes since i like there t shirts and hoping to land that 1 out of 3500 lol. 

http://www.diamondsupplyco.com/exclusives.html

few sizes left. Sorry if this isnt SB related but since the tiffs might be in them. Ill share.

u just spent 800 on possible just Diamond t-shirts? :rolleyes

U know you could've just got the dunks and couple shirts for that price right?

wow thats a lot of Diamond shirts.

Funny thing is i love the Tiff SB's actually ended up doubling up on them. However I only bought one Diamond shirt in my life..... and i still haven't worn the shirt :lol:

Last edited:
Had I known about them (and not been in sneakerhead rehab) I would have picked them up in 2008. Got them for $160 (DS). I'll post pics when I get them.

One of my all time favorites.

I'm about to place my order on the http://ladolcevitashop.com please confirm this is legit, im gonna send it to the USA new york address thank you bro for the link

**edited they don't ship to USA :frown:
Seems like they do ship to USA, there's a glitch in the website, NTers managed to find it, I don't remember how exactly.

Also I pre ordered this morning from them and I'm very confident this is legit as la dolce vita is a famous skateshop in Spain.

I think its crazy to think that these won't be reselling for over $200. Most likely it will be significantly more. 

Dam 8 packs @positiveaura thats crazy! Just for that they SHOULD send you the lows. Good luck, if that rumor IS true.

$200 is what my shop (Alumni) will be charging for the Lance Mountains and im debating on if I should get em. Id have to get both and for $400 I could get older SBs that id prolly enjoy more. Please Nike didnt even ship em a 13 of the 1st one so my decision might be real simple.

Last edited:

I think its crazy to think that these won't be reselling for over $200. Most likely it will be significantly more. 
these will go for 300 resell. Easily. "bred" and "royal" on a AJ1 high, incredibly limited supply, unique story/design of shoe, SB heads + jordan heads, + many shops prob will sell above box ($150)... 

these will go for 300 resell. Easily. "bred" and "royal" on a AJ1 high, incredibly limited supply, unique story/design of shoe, SB heads + jordan heads, + many shops prob will sell above box ($150)... 
I see them reselling for more than 300 but I may be wrong.

As long as I get my white preordered, I don't mind what the ressell price will be

I see them reselling for more than 300 but I may be wrong.

As long as I get my white preordered, I don't mind what the ressell price will be
yeah a couple pre orders on ebay went for around 300 as well. I set on owning both of these no matter what so hopefully I can snag at retail.

Back
Top Bottom