2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Listen fam, please stop posting order confirmations in here, especially for sneakers that have NOTHING to do with Nike SB. We don't do the order confirmations shots in this thread. Please put some of that stuff you want to "spare" in your sig my dude, trouble could follow with the way your doing things.  

John's that ninja turtle :smokin :lol:

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
So I thought it over and I took my tiffs to the sole supremacy.
They liked them very much, so they gave me these and cash for them:

So, now I got the set.

Much better for me. I hope the guy who buys em enjoys them more than me.
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Not dunks but I wish they made more of these

Zoom classic sb 's for today

Repped. I said the same thing as I was looking your picture then read the content lol. I've got the aqua/red pair and the MC Hammers. Few more I want.

Also SUPER STOKED - won dead stock SOMPs on the bay today for $131+shipping. Sooooo excited I gave my wife and daughter a high five and did a victory lap around the house. Sniped that *****.

Lastly, today's wear #onfootsaturday #GarageSale

They've become my light work around the house shoes since last year when we decided to go hiking and I didn't have any other shoes with me. Ah well.

Last edited:
You guys were right about ccs shipping, rcv my bk/rd jpack and the box was beat up. Looks like something you would get at an outlet. . Luckily shoe is fine figured I'd confirm though.

Also SUPER STOKED - won dead stock SOMPs on the bay today for $131+shipping. Sooooo excited I gave my wife and daughter a high five and did a victory lap around the house. Sniped that *****.

They've become my light work around the house shoes since last year when we decided to go hiking and I didn't have any other shoes with me. Ah well.

Excellent, I'd be hyped too.

I wish I could find some Brian Anderson dunk lows in a 9.5-10.5 and anchormans.

Still trying to get baos for retail. Missed on a bunch if restock sadly

Brother is it alright to ask an advice. My Heart is torn on this 2 pairs and I can only buy 1 because of financial needs 

I got the Jordan Pack SB Royal and Bred already

which one would you prefer

Stars or Giraffe

@jLi119 get well soon bro

Copped the last rise at the outlet today in Lancaster PA. $60 FOR BOTH. Both will be skating in. Blazers will be skated in more tho

Hi everyone,
So I thought it over and I took my tiffs to the sole supremacy.
They liked them very much, so they gave me these and cash for them:

So, now I got the set.

Much better for me. I hope the guy who buys em enjoys them more than me.

Crazy swap seriously nice pick up and $$$ [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom