2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I wouldn't say that about EVERY shoe, I've got some pairs that are on my watch list that I haven't seen in my size since they released, but most of it is non Nike stuff.

It's all a matter of discipline, some have it, others don't. |I

The worst I got with trying to build my collection up was back in 2001. Ate like crap just eggs and dollar bean burritos for a couple pay periods. I ended up leaving my shoes their too haha. All beat to hell

Wearing these out tonight with the lady to celebrate her new job. Was going back and forth in my head on these or YOTHs I can't bring myself to unds my YOTHs just yet. But soon though soon.
Might rock my red devils tonight because of this. These were the kicks that got me into kicks. I didn't start collecting until I got this pair in 2011.

Had to get them venoms, so simple but so nice. Thanks as always for the info and links dropped in here. Most helpful thread in here. Got my stars today too, ohh boy i love them

Last edited:
Wearing these out tonight with the lady to celebrate her new job. Was going back and forth in my head on these or YOTHs I can't bring myself to unds my YOTHs just yet. But soon though soon.

Red devils are fire
time to go hunting.
I feel the same way about my YOTHs
I'm just not ready to wear them out yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom