2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

short for me.. what should I get my son since he'll mostly be paddling anyways (really don't want to get him a toy)... Guys at Atlas recommended getting him a regular board (6" shorter in length though).
Yeah if you get him a regular board just get him some softer wheels I'd say (they're better for going over little pebbles and cracks). I'm thinking even get some small longboard wheels, like a 60mm-65mm at 78a or something. For yourself, get at least an 8.25" wide deck if you got average to big feet. Go with some standard independents and spitfires or something. For a shortboard there's not much you really need to do or lookout for, any setup will do.
May put an offer in on these what's market value now days, he's got them listed for 6k on the bay
sick.gif

I know they're limited but I don't see nobody dropping that on one pair of dunks, grails don't come cheap do they
6K is high, I'd expect around 3k but I generally see them around 5k so I don't know. Market on those is crazy because so few survived destruction.
Ok. I've officially turned. Anybody going to black sheep to pick up a pair step into my office, I need sometime to look out for my size 6
nerd.gif
Said from day 1 I really needed the box
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

For real though.

AND!! Man I scored something major on ebay, paid on the 1st and still haven't received shipping notification OR message from buyer. I'm starting to get a little worried. Not about the money, I really wanted these shoes! They NEVER come up in my size and DS at that . OG everything. I hope he comes through.
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
WHAT'D YA GET!??!

When he started posting 2001 AJ 1s for 700 I knew there just weren't going to anymore deals to be had lol

also - saw some dude rocking the white NSBxAJ1s yesterday at Flight Club.. those kicks are HOTTTTTT. The white contrasts better with the red/blue sole and tab and they look super fly.
So pumped I am getting both pairs. Had to sell a pair to justify the purchase but I'm happy with my decision. Should I remove the paint and make myself bred and royal 1 SB's or should I leave them painted and just let it come off naturally? I'm leaning towards skating them.

y'all do realize that's a european site accessible by tens of thousands of people outside of NT right? it's not really killing anybody's chances, people act like there aren't a TON of euro people trying on euro sites lol.

It wasn't up for enough time anyway. Hopefully everyone who wants them got the same notification. If not, I took a screenshot.

Oh and I just got a tweet back from ccs, they aren't carrying them. I know someone was asking a few pages back

Damn...

I would have sold something else. Those kicks were 
I thought about going with something else but then I would have had to sell 2 pairs and I didn't want to do that. Plus I have this thing I do where I buy kicks thinking, "I don't need the extra laces... Who cares about OG box?" then when I have them in hand I loathe the fact that I don't have OG everything. I'm a weird person.

Last edited:
So the SB x Black Sheep's arrived today and I must say, I am very underwhelmed by this sneaker. Quality is decent but nothing spectacular. Personally I don't know why but I expected different and better materials.

Thanks, the suede looked questionable to me.

Which would be disappointing after the SOMP's

Exactly the same ^

Ive passed some solid deals bc they didn't have the OG box, lol. 

Originally Posted by BoostHog

People wondering how so many pairs are out early...it is very simple.

Small boutique shops are not policed as hard as the big chain retailers. They are willing to help out their "regulars" over a big chain store.

A lot of these small shops will help you out if you actually shop there aka for clothes and other stuff not just show up for raffles and hot releases.

Trust me, they know who you are.

Exactly.
If you are loyal to a Skateshop, then they will be loyal to the regulars.
Those that shop on a regular basis and not just show their faces when a "hot" Sneak or something else(Boards, T-shirts, etc...) are released.
Make Friends or at least acquaintances with the Staff...they will remember you and remind you, without having to remind them, of what is going to be released.
They want/need your business to survive and will help you out when they can, as long as you don't abuse the help/assistance/hook-up.

My Stars came in yesterday, and the quality of that sneaker is amazing. Very happy that I pulled the trigger when I seen someone post the link here.

My Stars came in yesterday, and the quality of that sneaker is amazing. Very happy that I pulled the trigger when I seen someone post the link here.
Every other person is saying differently. I don't know what to believe. One says its crap, the other that its amazing. 

Highly doubt they'd use "amazing" quality suede and leather on a GR though

Every other person is saying differently. I don't know what to believe. One says its crap, the other that its amazing. 

Highly doubt they'd use "amazing" quality suede and leather on a GR though
I disagree. I think the JPack highs were good quality and they are a GR. You're just gonna have to buy them and see for yourself.

@DanVSMan repped
smokin.gif
3k sounds right, only 2 years ago you could picked them up for 1k
Yeah, hype has driven prices of everything up. I mean, the best example is how Yeezy 2's came out in quantities above 5k and are STILL worth $2500+ each. Shoes like the Big Sean Adidas are only worth $800 and there were less than 400 made.

Yeah, hype has driven prices of everything up. I mean, the best example is how Yeezy 2's came out in quantities above 5k and are STILL worth $2500+ each. Shoes like the Big Sean Adidas are only worth $800 and there were less than 400 made.
Look at our best friend the SOMP. ~1000 made right? ~$180 resale. 

Imagine if Ye publicly wore a pair of Dunks....o.0

Back
Top Bottom