2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

how were people even able to do that?? :lol: :smh:

it's been a long time since I was really close with people that might be able to do this but most likely they brute force test their bots on other stuff on the site figuring out how the webstore works, then apply that to the release they're really after with it trying again and again until it works, then it's a done deal.

use VPN to buy over and over under different ip addresses with different cc and mailing accounts.

it's been a long time since I was really close with people that might be able to do this but most likely they brute force test their bots on other stuff on the site figuring out how the webstore works, then apply that to the release they're really after with it trying again and again until it works, then it's a done deal.

use VPN to buy over and over under different ip addresses with different cc and mailing accounts.

had to google vpn--virtual private network. hmmmm.... step into my office :nerd:

^ dope SOMPs, that silver swoosh looks awesome!!
I copped the black LMs today from Civil, was lucky enough to win their raffle. They charged $185 but it's whatever, at least I don't have to pay eBay prices...

Bout to get a towel and some nail polish remover.... NOT!!!

SMH @ these prices and nicknames, guess "Lance Mountains" isn't enough.

Just locked down a black pair for $260, $250 was my limit so I'll take it.
That's dope bruh! I'm still on the hunt for a 13 in black to go with my whites, but I may have to go w a 12 if I can't find a 13. Only 1 shop got them where I'm at. 1 black, 1 white

^ dope SOMPs, that silver swoosh looks awesome!!
I copped the black LMs today from Civil, was lucky enough to win their raffle. They charged $185 but it's whatever, at least I don't have to pay eBay prices...

Bout to get a towel and some nail polish remover.... NOT!!!
Congrats. I missed out on their raffle this times, however did win their raffle for the last AJxSB release.

I got lucky and won the raffle for both pair of Lance Mountains at Uprise... I'm very happy with these...

Man I wonder how much I'm gonna end up having to drop on these LMs down the line
I've seen the range currently from $250 to even $500, which makes no sense at all. I would just wait it out until the price settles down. It took me  2 months of looking to find the 1st  sb x jordan's at the price point that I was comfortable paying ($220 shipped).

im hoping the prices drop to the current rate of the Craig Stecyk pair so i can attempt to trade my extra for a black LM pair :evil:

Back
Top Bottom