2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Any pics? They've said this before, star dunks, valentines dunks....not believing it.
They've said this with a million shoes that were released in crazy high quantities. Haha maybe CCS is limited to 5k pairs, that doesn't mean there aren't another 45k pairs out there.

Any pics? They've said this before, star dunks, valentines dunks....not believing it.
it just says it on website, i usually don't order or go on CCS that often anymore so i don't really know how they market their previous "supposedly" limited edition dunks

We're talking about those pinkish lows right? o.0

These.

FB groups are a joke, had a kid offer me $100 for a brand new pair of green glow 4s yesterday..

Yeah, he definately offered you too much for them J's.
$50. is more like it.

Haha dude i have some Brookly project sb non branded for 75$ shipped and just because i had them low they offerd me 45$ WTF [emoji]128530[/emoji] they only been worn 6x and they offer 45$ pissed me off smh...

Last edited:
Looking at what else Premier had on sale, I'm holding off on those black/grey highs, but man I'm sad that the Stadium US Home jersey is so cheap. I thought I got a good deal when I got it for 70. Although after buying the Match level of the US Away, I kind of want to find a Home Match for a low price.

Although the creasing is not terrible, that's not exactly what I'd call 10/10 condition.

@John00, good looking out as always. If I could buy you a beer I would.

That white lace swap got me. After the recall, I asked my bro to pick me up a set of the Fully Laced locks and laces just to have them, I guess that worked out. Can't wait to get those this weekend. Not for everyone obviously, but I'm gonna rock em.

Looking at what else Premier had on sale, I'm holding off on those black/grey highs, but man I'm sad that the Stadium US Home jersey is so cheap. I thought I got a good deal when I got it for 70. Although after buying the Match level of the US Away, I kind of want to find a Home Match for a low price.

Can I get disco on nb 1600 please premier

Back
Top Bottom