2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It happened to me a few times... In the long run, the vacation is better and more worth it 
I totally agree but this all dropped within 1 week of me going away:

WTKD6's (had a hookup, could have gotten my size no issue)

Champagne 6
Cigar 6
Infrared 11 lows
Tie Dye Dunks
Supreme Sandals

Not to mention there are Black UCS in my size I can get for the LOW (25% off retail for VNDS)
It's just testing my mettle. 

A bit of topic but does anyone know how these SB Skate Pocket Tees fit? I love plain pocket tees and was thinking about picking up a couple, but Nikes sizing on apparel is so all over the place.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/sb-skate-pocket-t-shirt/pid-1483319/pgid-1483320
they fit tts. A little on the slim side, but they aren't really short (which I like)
I'm doing a little test, #30DaysOfLance. gonna wear my white lances for a month straight and see how they turn out

Trying to learn to skate too, **** is mad difficult
nice man! where are you starting from? like never been on a board before, or trying to learn some flatground?

YOTHs are a dope release, mad I passed.

My favorite drops have been the SOMPs, Tiffs, Hacky Sacks, & 510s.

For those Interested:

“Strictly Business” Skate Decks Available
Posted: 19 Jun 2014 09:00 AM PDT
Limited Edition “Strictly Business” Black Sheep skate decks now available in-store and online at www.blacksheepskateshop.com in sizes Size 8″, 8.125″, 8.25″ and 8.5″
Going quick, so grab one of these designs before they are history!

Black Sheep Strictly Business Deck — Black Sheep limited edition skateboard deck with 7 ply construction and stained top. Trucks, wheels, griptape NOT included.

“Slayed in Full” Mixtape Available to Listen or Download
Posted: 19 Jun 2014 09:00 AM PDT

The “Slayed In Full” mixtape by SPCLGST and MERLIN is now available online for your listening pleasure to stream or download.
You know DJ’s SPCLGST and MERLIN always come correct, and this time they dug deep into the crates to locate all the original samples on the classic Eric B and Rakim debut Paid in Full for a modern remix.

Quartersnacks?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Maybe it's the tie dye but for some reason I just can't get with canvas shoes....now that I think of it, it might have to do with what's printed on the canvas most times too

Laziness. I'm a sous chef, I get my boxes from dry goods that come in my restaurant. It's not hard at all.

I shipped out a pair of tims a few months ago, spur of the moment. Went to ups next door to ship it out so it went that day, the guy behind the counter says, it's cheaper if I just tape the shoe box and send it this way. I just laughed, no thanks, I'll pay the 2 bucks for a box.

I ordered a pair of Adidas MIta's from ebay and the dude did that. Just paypal print out taped to the Adidas box. Left neutral feedback.

On the fence about the tie dies not going out of my way for them but if they fall in my lap I will cop

Back
Top Bottom