2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What's in the box?
hqdefault.jpg

Laziness. I'm a sous chef, I get my boxes from dry goods that come in my restaurant. It's not hard at all.

I shipped out a pair of tims a few months ago, spur of the moment. Went to ups next door to ship it out so it went that day, the guy behind the counter says, it's cheaper if I just tape the shoe box and send it this way. I just laughed, no thanks, I'll pay the 2 bucks for a box.
Yes, laziness and CHEAPness
Nice, scumbag reseller. Dope shoe BTW.
It gets better... He charged shipping, claimed I didn't pay in full (this was an ebay/paypal transaction), showed me his paypal balance that it didn't equal what his listing price was + shipping. And it turned out that he didn't know paypal charges a fee. -___________- 

It was pretty comical. /endrant

If I'm sending dirt/beaters not gonna front I don't double box :lol: I'm already eating a huge cut off what I paid.

With SBs I ship double box cuz I know how much the box means to y'all :lol: :lol: Jordan's as well, ppl care a lot about the box.

Last edited:

Black LMs
for the money he prolly charged you he coulda at least double boxed em man smh 
mean.gif

on another note just grabbed some purple pigeons from the bay. pics looked like they were taking with a flip phone but asked him on condition and he said minor creases with a a small stain on the inner shoe that looks to be cleanable.

Mailday goodies...torrential rains yesterday, delayed 2 of them but now I don't know which :lol: Oh well, double goodness today.

for the money he prolly charged you he coulda at least double boxed em man smh 
mean.gif

on another note just grabbed some purple pigeons from the bay. pics looked like they were taking with a flip phone but asked him on condition and he said minor creases with a a small stain on the inner shoe that looks to be cleanable.
Yes, for what he charged, def should have double boxed. Bright side; the shoes are fine. But jeebus it's frustrating.

Man why do people sell on ebay if they have no intention of checking on their listings everyday and responding to messages. Drives me nuts.

Even worse when you win an auction at a good price, send payment instantly and the seller refunds your money the next day with no explanation or responses to your messages. If you want a specific price then set a reserve or make it a BIN. Stupid eBay sellers. :smh:
/endrant

The many woes of eBay. Hate buyers who ask you to text them cuz they want to but ASAP.... soon as you do no reply.

Buyers who win but don't pay are the absolute worst. I mean absolute WORST.

:stoneface:

Some of the seller stories are so pathetic, just had one myself this past week on a pair of LM. People are so unprofessional and down right stupid.

Even worse when you win an auction at a good price, send payment instantly and the seller refunds your money the next day with no explanation or responses to your messages. If you want a specific price then set a reserve or make it a BIN. Stupid eBay sellers. :smh:
/endrant

I've seen the same pair of unc's and gtowns being sold over and over again the last 2-3 months, sells every time, not for what the kid wanted. Finally he had a start price of over retail on both, and they haven't sold. Haha.

But yeah I hate it. Just communicate is all anyone asks, and ship the correct way.

Haha now what I was inquiring about sold. If I was out offered no big deal, I just wanna know. Lol. I'm over it. Moving on.

I'm doing a little test, #30DaysOfLance. gonna wear my white lances for a month straight and see how they turn out

Trying to learn to skate too, **** is mad difficult

Throwing these bad boys on ebay ya think
80$ is good or should i let them go cheaper?

What size? 

I know @DanVSMan  is fiending for a pair

I paid 85 shipped and my toebox is worse than that so your price is super fair. 

Last edited:
Throwing these bad boys on ebay ya think
80$ is good or should i let them go cheaper?

$80 is low enough.

What size? 

I know @DanVSMan  is fiending for a pair

I paid 85 shipped and my toebox is worse than that so your price is super fair. 
My girl is fiending me getting a pair, too.
I'm doing a little test, #30DaysOfLance. gonna wear my white lances for a month straight and see how they turn out

Trying to learn to skate too, **** is mad difficult
Skating is tough as ****. Also why people get injured so easily doing it. But kill them white LM's! I can't wait to see pairs get DESTROYED.

Please tell me those Thais arent a 13 :frown: I can't tell

They're a 12, but I got them for $75 shipped very near deadstock. Some of the gold/blue box highs I need a 12 for some reason, even though I've always worn a 13.

Lately I've been buying 12/12.5/13 since **** is so hard to find in 13. Most of the time it's still comfy, some have been tight though.

Last edited:
They're a 12, but I got them for $75 shipped very near deadstock. Sme if the gold/blue box highs I need a 12 for some reason, even though I've always worn a 13.

Lately I've been buying 12/12.5/13 since **** is so hard to find in 13. Most of the time it's still comfy, some have been tight though.
Im on the opposite side of the spectrum. 13/13.5/14 

:frown:

If I'm sending dirt/beaters not gonna front I don't double box
laugh.gif
I'm already eating a huge cut off what I paid.

With SBs I ship double box cuz I know how much the box means to y'all
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Jordan's as well, ppl care a lot about the box.
Nah,thats a bad attitude imo.If you get something from me,whether its free or $5000 its gon be double boxed and wrapped up perfectly because thats what I would want done for me.Its just how I am and how I do business.No medicore lol.Customer service has always been more important than the prices to me.

Back
Top Bottom