2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Aren't you just shy of hitting 21? The whole world opens up to you when you don't have to worry about getting beer. Check out Max's Taphouse in Baltimore when you get a chance, they've got a pretty interesting list of taps right now. And there's a lot of breweries on the East Coast that are worth checking out.

I'm quite a few years shy haha. But just going to school that is so close to DC and has mainly frat based gatherings, I had to purchase some alternate identification. My uncle is huge into brew pubs and these crazy taps and what not and he always invites me out with him, I just feel really awkward lol. But you're right, once I'm 21 I feel like I'll be able to explore breweries a lot more casually.

These insoles are off the chain!!

I wanna like em.... but I just can't..

On the subject of beers, should have been yuengling instead of bud. Its America's Oldest Brewery as well :smokin

I have been drinking Victory DirtWolf for the past couple months, mm soo goood, love my DIPAs..
smokin.gif

Y'all gotta try that Great Lakes, Thirsty Dog, and Hoppin' Frog if you ever run across them. Local breweries here in North East Ohio. Good selection of beers! Some of my favorites to just sit back, chill, and have a drink with.

but yuengling is owned by Anheuser-Busch..Mints is right

if your comparing budwiser to reggie then kush would be something along the lines over a +10% ABV, which your only going to find from the local indendent brewers.

lol blue moon will leave you wizzing all night and no buzz

Vermont makes a ton of good brews too, longtrail makes some of my favs.

Last edited:
I haven't seen the tye-dyes in person, but why do they look so brown in all the pics??..only the first digital sample pics looked black, all the real lighting pics make the shoe look brown and white.

Anheuser-Busch, or rather their parent company Ab Inbev owns something like 49 percent of the market here so you're often hard-pressed to find something that doesn't have that connection. I'm more of an IPA drinker myself but nothing wrong with having a happy hour beer with a famous label. 

I wanna like em.... but I just can't..

On the subject of beers, should have been yuengling instead of bud. Its America's Oldest Brewery as well :smokin

That's my beach beer, can't seem to get it locally, but as soon as I cross over into FL, it's in every gas station.

Back
Top Bottom